Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post

Not sure if its seeing him, or throwing him more catchable passes, or what - but regardless of the specific reasons its damning commentary on Stafford's effectiveness.
    I think this warrants more real reflection. The 2 yard flip to Kerryon that turned into a defensive TD because, IMHO, MS tossed that ball way too hard for someone basically running right next to him. The rookie took the high road and blamed himself, but that was on Stafford.

All his throws are hard. Year 10 and he still doesn't have touch on his short throws.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      No but I think his new QB is WAY better than his old one. He actually sees and throws him open with a more catchable (pass) on most occasions.

Its taken only 10 games to prove that out. To argue that FACT would solely be contrarian.
      Wait a minute are you saying Luck hits Ebron in the Hands Differently ? I gotta see some tape on that revolutionary efforting by Luck.

C'mon Ebron was a stud coming out of college, was he picked to high yes, was his head mess every year in Detroit and now it really feels like the Lions messed up the TE position, however I don't think Ebron would have been as productive in Detroit as he is in Indy.

Is the QB the reason, partially

Is the fact the Lions had a better WR trio than Indy who were more productive yes

Do the Lions throw the RB more yes.

The Lions needed TE who could run block better too and Indy didn't.
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• More excuses. eBroni was supposed to be the pass catching TE and the other TE's were to be more adept at pass protection.

Same in Indy.

Its the reason Marlon Mack, a 4th round nobody, was averaging 5.3 ypc in 5 (4 starts) games this year before getting injured. Hes sitting at 410 rushing yards this season in only 5 games.

I can do this all day long in dispelling the excuse making for the Lions ineptitude that starts and ends with a QB that is incapable of making due with a bunch of guys.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

More excuses. eBroni was supposed to be the pass catching TE and the other TE's were to be more adept at pass protection.

Same in Indy.

Its the reason Marlon Mack, a 4th round nobody, was averaging 5.3 ypc in 5 (4 starts) games this year before getting injured. Hes sitting at 410 rushing yards this season in only 5 games.

I can do this all day long in dispelling the excuse making for the Lions ineptitude that starts and ends with a QB that is incapable of making due with a bunch of guys.
          ok Ebron didn't drop any balls that hit him in the hands. Got it, I will move along.

Good for Ebron, he found a home, the fans don't boo him and he is doing well. I am ok with that.
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Ameer Abdullah may be returning kickoffs for the Vikings this weekend.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Golden Tate - WR - Eagles

Golden Tate hauled in 5-of-8 targets for 48 yards in the Eagles' Week 11 loss to the Saints.

Tate actually led the team in targets, catches, and yards in a pitiful display from the Eagles' offense. That said, it was promising to see Tate heavily utilized after playing just 29 percent of the snaps in his debut. With his role growing, Tate will be in the FLEX conversation next week against the Giants.

Nov 18 - 8:25 PM

Comment

• Reiff may play and get a check from the Vikings, but he is now owned by Mack. One play he just pushed him with one hand on to his az. It was an embarrassing night for Reilly.

Comment

• Eric Ebron: Andrew Luck has lost some speed since college

Eric Ebron throw a pass to quarterback Andrew Luckhim doing thatIndianapolis StarYup. He's sure matured...

Comment

• Jaguars cut Landry Jones, sign Corey Robinson

Posted by Charean Williams on November 19, 2018, 3:25 PM EST
                    Getty Images

The Jaguars decided to stick with starting quarterback Blake Bortles. They decided not to stick with third-string quarterback Landry Jones.

The team cut Jones on Monday, leaving Bortles and Cody Kessler

Comment

More excuses. eBroni was supposed to be the pass catching TE and the other TE's were to be more adept at pass protection.

Same in Indy.

Ebron was barely on the field in Mack's 25 carry game vs OAK and was only on the field for 1/2 of the snaps in Mack's 126 yard performance vs BUF.
                      Suggesting Ebron is the catalyst to Mack's running game - that's a little out there don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Ebron was barely on the field in Mack's 25 carry game vs OAK and was only on the field for 1/2 of the snaps in Mack's 126 yard performance vs BUF.
                        Suggesting Ebron is the catalyst to Mack's running game - that's a little out there don't you think?
                        I, in no way, pronounced that eBroni had anything to do with their rushing success. He was and is a pass catching (and dropping) TE.

Hence my post of, "the other TE's were to be more adept at pass protection.

Same in Indy."

Looking back at that post of mine, it should have included not only pass protection exclusivity but run blocking as well. Its obvious I meant they were not the pass catching threats at the time (DOYLE was active but dinged and eventually out).

My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Reiff may play and get a check from the Vikings, but he is now owned by Mack. One play he just pushed him with one hand on to his az. It was an embarrassing night for Reilly.
                          Name an offensive tackle that isn't OWNED by Mack? Ask Decker what he thinks of Mack.

https://sidelionreport.com/2018/11/1...y-khalil-mack/

KHALIL MACK was unstoppable for the Chicago Bears against the Detroit Lions on Sunday night and in one play he flattened two players before sacking Matt Stafford.

Comment

• Great catch from Ebron there. Yet another TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                              Great catch from Ebron there. Yet another TD.
                              I look at what Ebron's doing in Indy as a moot point. Lions don't have Luck to throw those TD passes to him.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X