No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings considering moving Riley Rieff to guard ...

Comment

• Brad Kaaya - QB - Free Agent

Colts waived QB Brad Kaaya. He spent all of last year on injured reserve. A sixth-round pick out of Miami in 2017, Kaaya has yet to play an NFL down.

Related: Colts
      Source: Joel Erickson on Twitter Feb 8 - 3:39 P
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• tenor.gif
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Longtime NFL scout Ron Hughes dies

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• awful news, one of my favorites

Comment

• RIP Ron.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yup yup

Condolences Ron
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Looking back, firing Ron Hughes back in 2001 was just the first of many dumb mistakes Matt Millen did as General Manager of the Detroit Lions.

RIP, Mr. Hughes.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Dak Prescotthe will do the thingsFort Worth Star-Telegramin the final year

Comment

• He still has a noodle arm. No sale.

Comment

• Saints bring back Michael Ola

Posted by Darin Gantt on February 19, 2019, 3:23 PM EST
                        Getty Images

The Saints brought back some offensive line depth, which they had to tap into last year.

According to Adam Caplan of SiriusXM NFL Radio, the Saints have re-signed offensive lineman Michael Ola to a one-year deal.

The 30-year-old Ola played seven games last year, after he was signed in October. He finished the year on injured reserve after suffering a high ankle sprain in December.

He would have been an unrestricted free agent in March.

He has also played for the Chargers, Bills, Lions, and Bears, and been in camp or on practice squads with the Dolphins, Seahawks, and Giants.

I didn't know he had been with that many teams

Comment

• Jon Bostic hopes to remain with Steelers

Posted by Josh Alper on February 19, 2019, 3:13 PM EST
                          Getty Images

Linebacker Jon Bosticmake this place a homePittsburgh Tribune-ReviewL.J. Fort began to see more time in the lineup.

Comment

• Armbusted is a free man...
                            Cardinals waive Thurston Armbrister

Posted by Charean Williams on February 20, 2019, 4:59 PM EST
                            Getty Images

The Cardinals waived linebacker Thurston Armbrister

Comment

• WTH is in the water in Cleveland? And can we get some of that?
                              Browns have faith in Greg Robinson as their LT

Posted by Charean Williams on February 21, 2019, 9:16 PM EST
                              Getty Images

The Browns have begun extension talks with Greg Robinsonhe understood how Baker Mayfield

Comment

• Just keep Dorsey away from the negotiations. When allowed, he gives away stupid money.

Major reason he was let go in KC.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X