No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And somewhere guys like Bobby Lane roll over in their graves.

Comment

• I wonder what Nate Freese is doing these days.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Boldin retired from the Bills and the NFL. Wonder if they're wishing they could get Watkins back now.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• What, the Bills are not a SB winning roster?
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Hey Mr. C,

I know I just turned 50 and the mind is supposed to go now, so can you remind me of all the clutch (big game) kicks he's made as a Lion.

Thanks in advance.

Btw, #5 is phat lil puck right now.
            Your mind is going on you if you can't remember the 58 yard bomb to send last year's game against the Vikes to OT. Or the 48 yard field goal to beat the Falcons at Wembley. What a laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              Boldin retired from the Bills and the NFL. Wonder if they're wishing they could get Watkins back now.
              I wonder if it was physical or just too much bullshit in Buffalo for him to deal with.

Probably a bit of both
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Your mind is going on you if you can't remember the 58 yard bomb to send last year's game against the Vikes to OT. Or the 48 yard field goal to beat the Falcons at Wembley. What a laugh.
                What's hilarious is that Gonz was one of the people who wanted the Lions to dump Hanson all those years ago for...

Matt Prater.

Comment

• Down in Kentucky to see the eclipse and watching Star Trek TNG when a commercial comes on for Lipozene and the spokesman is Rodney Peete.
                  Last edited by edindetroit; August 20, 2017, 08:25 PM.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Best pass he's ever made.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOFL

The bar has officially picked itself off of the ground and taken his ball and gone home.

I said big game for the Lions..
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• FFS what a weasel retort. This were clutch kicks.

Comment

• Cory Fuller is making a case tonight for sticking with the Saints.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Cory Fuller is making a case tonight for sticking with the Saints.
                            Rafael Bush is also playing well for the saints too.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Down in Kentucky to see the eclipse and watching Star Trek TNG when a commercial comes on for Lipozene and the spokesman is Rodney Peete.
                              I've seen that. He got FAT.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                FFS what a weasel retort. This were clutch kicks.
                                But not big games

Comment

Working...
                                X