Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Did you guys see Van Noy get burnt on 3 of the TDs that KC scored yesterday?
    Yes. Was watching intently.
    I don't recall his liability on 3 full TD's but I did notice early in the game that he winced after chasing a play to the near sideline and then walk like he had a pulled a groin. He hid behind his teammates back to the huddle to avoid having staff see him hurting.

Its all good, EXPOSED!
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Travis Kelce shoves ball into Kyle Van Noy’s groin

Travis Kelce and Kyle Van Noy got into it during the third quarter of Thursday's game between the Patriots and Chiefs. The incident culminated with Kelce
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• On the long Hunt recieving TD he and another LB were supposed to bracket Hunt. He burnt both and KVN was so far back he didn't "look" like he was supposed to be covering Hunt at all.

He was beat by Hunt to the end zone when he reached the ball over. Even after a teammate slowed Hunt down, KVN couldn't get there in time.

There was another play but I can't recall right now
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          Travis Kelce shoves ball into Kyle Van Noy?s groin

http://larrybrownsports.com/football...s-groin/393418
          Yep, even after he did a recent interview that aired before the game in which he said he was a team leader now and had learned that his juvenile antics of the past were just that, the past.

He fn bugs.

Comment

On the long Hunt recieving TD he and another LB were supposed to bracket Hunt. He burnt both and KVN was so far back he didn't "look" like he was supposed to be covering Hunt at all.

He was beat by Hunt to the end zone when he reached the ball over. Even after a teammate slowed Hunt down, KVN couldn't get there in time.

There was another play but I can't recall right now
            KC exposed the replacement for D Hightower at LB on that long Hunt TD catch by design.

Comment

Did you guys see Van Noy get burnt on 3 of the TDs that KC scored yesterday?
              Maybe they should take away his Super Bowl ring.

Comment

• Kyle Van Noy signs extension with Patriots

9/8/2017 2:50:31 PM

Kyle Van Noy will stick around New England for a while, Conor Orr of*NFL.com*reports.

After getting dealt to the Patriots midway through last season, the former Lions second-round pick logged a sack, a forced fumble and two pass breakups in seven appearances with the Patriots. On Thursday night in a loss to the Chiefs, he was in on six tackles.

And on Friday, he agreed to a two-year extension with the Patriots according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at*http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg*

Comment

• On another note...

FOXBORO — The play sort of typified the night for the Patriots linebackers.In the second quarter of the Pats’ 42-27 season-opening loss to Kansas City last Thursday, the Chiefs faced se…

Kyle Van Noy and the rest of the Patriots linebackers will likely continue to be challenged after a rough opener.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• When can we start tracking ebron? Does he actually have to leave first?
                    Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                      When can we start tracking ebron? Does he actually have to leave first?
                      Unfortunately, yes. Simply not showing up doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                        When can we start tracking ebron? Does he actually have to leave first?
                        Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

• Rams make roster moves, open spot for Aaron Donald
                          Posted by Josh Alper on September 12, 2017, 5:12 PM EDT

Getty Images
                          The Rams dropped two players from the roster on Tuesday and added one, which leaves an open roster spot heading into this weekend’s game against Washington.

Given their desire to get defensive lineman Aaron Donald back into the lineup after he reported to the team last weekend and the position that one of the departed players plays, it’s a pretty good bet that he’s ticketed for that space on the roster. The Rams currently have a roster exemption for Donald that expires on September 18.

The Rams waived defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson and offensive lineman J.J. Dielman, both of whom were claimed off of waivers a day after they were waived during the cut to 53 players. Jefferson was a fifth-round pick of the Seahawks in 2016 while Dielman was a fifth-round pick of the Bengals this year. Both of them were inactive for last weekend’s victory over the Colts.

Former Lions tackle Cornelius Lucas was signed in what looks like the corresponding move for Dielman. With Jefferson gone, it seems Donald’s addition to the active roster won’t be far behind.

Comment

• Former Lions LB Antwione Williams signed to Vikings practice squad

Comment

• I wouldn't mind if we poached Elijah Lee (LB - Kansas St.) from their practice squad.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if we poached Elijah Lee (LB - Kansas St.) from their practice squad.
                                LEE just got poached by the 9ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X