Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Warford was a beast his rookie year. He just never continued to build on that here. Looks like he needed a change of scenery.
    He was injured and finally got healthy.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He was injured for 4 years?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• he never played a full season, but he never played less than 13 games. He was also injured twice this season. Concussion and abdominal injury, he played in 14 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          He was injured and finally got healthy.
          That's the rub, he was really good got injured, and played sporadically and not that well while recovering between injuries.

Its really hard to sign a contract for prospective starter that hasn't been a consistent starter for nearly 3 years. It's one of those things that while it would have been nice to see Warford reclaim his performance as a Lion its much easier for another team to try a oft injured player as a possible upgrade than the team that had just paid him for three years off and on play.
          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• He was NOT selected to the AP All-Pro team
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• And Reiff went to Minnesota and looked better, while Wagner and Lang come to Detroit and look worse. Maybe it has more to do with the scheme and coaching that’s been here than just the players themselves.

Comment

• and he didn't make the PFF (pro football focus) All-Pro team.

Comment

• Good QB play takes a lot of pressure off the OL, both of these guys went to a better QB situation. If there is a scheme that improves the play of players, every team would run it.
                  Last edited by dwt1; January 6, 2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• "clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller- Yesterday, 09:34 PM"
                    -------------------
                    ------------------Your man love is amazing. He's a Packer fan.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      Your man love is amazing. He's a Packer fan.
                      So is dwt.

This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

I missed seeing this message
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

"clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller- Yesterday, 09:34 PM"
                        -------------------
                        It is one of the best and most true statements ever made.

The guy is a very entertaining writer, btw. (and he is spot on with his politics ;))
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

"clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller- Yesterday, 09:34 PM"
                          -------------------
                          he is from escanaba

Comment

• Go away turd
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kellen Moore was just named the Cowboys QB coach. No real surprise as many people who knew him said he was definitely going to be a coach someday. If nothing else, backup quarterbacks have a history of coaching success in the NFL.

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• Love hearing about that of in the former Lions. And really think that Kellen Moore being a coach good luck to him.
                                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

Working...
                                X