Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh. was that guy any good?
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
      Apparently #TBT stands for Tampa Bay Torching:

https://twitter.com/BarrySanders/sta...41840026099712
      On the last one Martin Mayhew was trying to run him down.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess he was aight.

He beat Emmit Smith. In the playoffs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ARepw8RV6Q"]A Football Life Barry Sanders - YouTube[/ame]

If you go 80 yards, make 8 people miss.... do you really need to spike the ball?

Great quote - Kevin Glover
        Last edited by dpatnod; January 19, 2018, 04:31 PM.
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Not sure if I'll ever see a play where a RB makes a D-lineman look as bad as #75 from Dallas.

Comment

• Poor Tony.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Huh. was that guy any good?
              Against Tampa Bay, most certainly. Where's the playoff highlight videos?

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Cowboys finalize hiring of Kellen Moore to coach quarterbacks
                  Posted by Charean Williams on January 23, 2018, 6:00 PM EST

Getty Images
                  The Cowboys finalized an agreement to hire Kellen Moore to join the coaching staff as the new quarterbacks coach, owner Jerry Jones said at the Senior Bowl.

Moore spent parts of the past three seasons in the Cowboys’ quarterbacks room. He replaces Wade Wilson, whose contract was not renewed.

“I don’t want to get ahead of an overall announcement, but I’m glad that we’re going to have Kellen with us in the future,” Jones said, via David Helmen of the team website. “We’ll get down to the specific announcements on that, but we have completed an agreement with Kellen.”

Jones said the team also re-signed running backs coach Gary Brown, and he lauded the addition of wide receivers coach Sanjay Lal. The former Colts receivers coach was one of the “most sought-after” assistant coaches in the NFL, Jones said.

Jones expects to see big improvement from the team’s receiving corps with the addition of Lal.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Still getting it done....

2017 PFF 2nd-Team - DI: Ndamukong Suh, Miami Dolphins
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Fauria was once a rookie sensation, catching seven touchdown passes for Detroit as an undrafted player. Four years later, he's looking at an NFL comeback and dealing with the emotional toll it brings.

Former Detroit Lions TE Joseph Fauria opens up about depression

Comment

• Saints G Larry Warford was caught off guard by his addition to the Pro Bowl.

Maybe we should have kept Warford and signed Lang.

Comment

• It's not under control...

Former Lions WR Titus Young diaries on mental illness, thinks NFL comeback is still possible

Regardless of the cause of Young?s troubles, it?s clear his mental state was severely impaired during the time of his arrests. The Times? story recounts several frightening details of Young?s life at the time. He regularly heard voices, he was once caught speaking to a smoke detector by his girlfriend, and he knocked out his own lawyer after he was told he wouldn?t be able to return home.
                          ?I have it all under control now. So when I make this comeback to the league, Rodger Godell [sic] and the rest will understand that athletes [sic] are not exempt from mental illness. We have to live with these differences for the rest of our life.?
                          Oh boy :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...s-nfl-comeback

Former Lions WR Titus Young diaries on mental illness, thinks NFL comeback is still possible

Oh boy :shock:
                            Maybe he and Tatum Bellhop can come back.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/960644810884419586[/ame]
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow.

He should get all of his signing bonus, last years salary, and a settlement.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X