Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

And his whopping 12 (one was r Iushing) career reg. season TD's (ref PFR) in 4 seasons is game changing / legendary.

People need to GFTO of here with those cherry picked stats bs. He's a full season + of catches behind Gonzo already. And those drops, those drops are HOS (shame) level too.

SMFH

Repeat:
    Who are you talking to Gonz? I can't think of anyone on these boards that is a fan of Ebron.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• See the posters name of the quote I enclosed. I deleted his name from the quote so people won't see it because it only enflames others.

??????I took his post to imply the Lions made a mistake in letting eBroni (rhymes with jabroni) leave.

He snagged or cherry picked the stats from a POD article that in whole was fair but the posted stats here were purely cherry picked from that article. The author of the POD piece also has somewhat of a belief that Ebron has HOF potential but tempered himself in also saying probably not (leaving himself safely on the fence).

Either way, I spit in their general direction. ;)
      Last edited by Panoptes; July 10, 2018, 12:02 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

And his whopping 12 (one was rushing) career reg. season TD's (ref PFR) in 4 seasons is game changing / legendary.

People need to GFTO of here with those cherry picked stats bs. He's a full season + of catches behind Gonzo already. And those drops, those drops are HOS (shame) level too.

SMFH

Repeat:
        I wish I could like that twice.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

And his whopping 12 (one was rushing) career reg. season TD's (ref PFR) in 4 seasons is game changing / legendary.

SMFH

Repeat:
          I'm betting at the end of this year, things will be completely different for Ebron. He'll just be another player, in a loooooooooong line of players Lions fans used to scapegoat for the so called Lions 'superstar's" failures who will go on and do well somewhere else.

Comment

• I will take that bet.

his best year (2016) in Detroit he went 61 catches for 711 yards, just 1 touchdown though. Last year he went 53 catches for 574 yards and 4 touchdowns.

What is he going to do this year?
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• The worst thing about Ebron was the timing of his drops. He was a drive killer, the Anti-clutch.

Of course, it you never watch the games and get all of your info from stats, you might think that he was a good player who is ready to break out, not a drive killing slug.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                I will take that bet.

his best year (2016) in Detroit he went 61 catches for 711 yards, just 1 touchdown though. Last year he went 53 catches for 574 yards and 4 touchdowns.

What is he going to do this year?
                Who proposed a bet?

What's he going to do this year? Tear a labia in pre-c and hot tub it for the season.

Comment

• He and Luck can be hot tub buddies.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    The worst thing about Ebron was the timing of his drops. He was a drive killer, the Anti-clutch.
                    Exactly. If there are stats on the impact of his misses, it would help in accurately evaluating him and comparing him to his peers. It feels like he is worse than he should be.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's total bullshit, most of Ebrons drops this year were on first down - yeah that's a real drive killer.

Here's somebody who actually did an analysis of his dropped passes in 2015, of his 9 dropped passes, just two of them were on 3rd down. (and one of those had no chance of getting to first down even if he caught it) You guys just loooooovvvvveeeee to make shit up.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...drops-problems

Comment

• What numbers is he going to put up this year?
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                          That's total bullshit, most of Ebrons drops this year were on first down - yeah that's a real drive killer.

Here's somebody who actually did an analysis of his dropped passes in 2015, of his 9 dropped passes, just two of them were on 3rd down. (and one of those had no chance of getting to first down even if he caught it) You guys just loooooovvvvveeeee to make shit up.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...drops-problems
                          You are always looking for a fight, eh? I said I wanted to see the stats and I acknowledged that it FELT like he was worse than he should be. It would be nice to see such stats for each season and compare him to other #1 TEs.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Key third down drops are drive killers. Period. One is too many. Ebron had more than his share and most were momentum changers. He is a choke artist that cost the Lions games.

Watch the fucking games. Your stats don't even come close to telling the story.

Jackass
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• eBroni led the league in TE drops in 2016.

What a stud.

Comment

• Boom.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X