Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
    What numbers is he going to put up this year?
    About 65 to 70% reception rate, same as he always does. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

• Talk about drive killers - all he had to do was step up.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        eBroni led the league in TE drops in 2016.

What a stud.
        Wow, the guy critical of using stats to tell your story, uses stats to tell the story he wants to tell.

The reason he led the league in pure numbers (7) was because he was thrown to quite a bit. Michael Crabtree led the league in dropped passes for all receivers - he must really suck.

Oh and BTW - in 2016 Ebron bought caught 72% of the passes thrown to him - that's pretty fucking good. That puts him in the top 10 for receivers with more than 50 passes thrown to them. Yeah, real fucking drive killer.

Oh and in 2012 Calvin Johnson lead the league for WRs and #2 overall in dropped passes - man that guy must have really sucked - drive killer I tell ya.

in 2013 Calvin was tied with Andre Johnson, Julian Edelman for 6th in WR dropped passes, one behind Les Walker - fucking drive drive killing slackers. (combined Edelman and Walker dropped 18 passes yet NE still was able to win 12 games and make it to the Conference Championship.....wonder why?)

in 2014 Rob Gronkowski was #2 for TE in drops - that guys sucked too. Oh and somehow NE was able to win a Super Bowl even though Gronkowski and Edelman combined for 15 dropped passes.
        Last edited by dwt1; July 12, 2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• JFC.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You said that you bet things will be different for Ebron. That he will go on and do well somewhere else. Then you said he will put up the same reception rate he always does. I'm not sure those two statements are consistent with each other.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Actually, they are pretty consistent. If you have the ability to think. Let me help you, he was the scapegoat in Detroit, the person many fans point to as to why Detroit didn't do well, same as Lomas Brown, Jeff Hartings, Kevin Glover, etc , etc , etc. The all went on and did well but didn't perform any better than they did here. Does that help you?

Comment

• Yeah, I'm sorry that I correlate "doing well" with "an improvement of previous performance". My bad.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Well, if you had the ability to think, Frank...

Jesus. What a fucking jackass
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Think Frank!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Former Michigan State and Detroit Lions coach Darryl Rogers died Wednesday at the age of 83.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• RIP DR
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Former Lion and Giant Bruce Maher dies at 80
                          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Think Frank!!
                            And leave you behind?????

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
                              Yeah, I'm sorry that I correlate "doing well" with "an improvement of previous performance". My bad.
                              I know you're working with a limited "ability" but you might want to look up the meaning of "do well" verses "do better"

Comment

• Did you not get enough hugs as a child? You have some major issues you need to workout. All you do is argue with everyone.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X