• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many did.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
      Jerry Ball, William White, Ray Crockett...
      B. Blades? .....
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Okay. I should have remembered Ball. He actually dated Andre Rison's oldest son's mom in the 90's. She's a good lady too but Dre likes crazy I guess.
        Last edited by Futureshock; July 18, 2018, 02:17 PM.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That defense had the same problem that every Detroit defense in the past 40 years has had. They couldn't get off the field on third down when it counted.

Fuckers.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How would you rank the Uniforms?

Ranking the 5 Detroit Lions uniforms from the 2017 season

For me, I rate them
            1. Throwbacks (Always is and will be my favorite)
            2. Home uniforms (I like the down play of the names and numbers. Seems more team oriented to me. But it does make it hard to identify on TV)
            3. All-blue uniforms
            4. Road uniforms
            5. All-grey color rush (Don't like the grey. Looks like pajamas)
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Benny Blades

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

IDK. Wayno was a clown. But, he got a lot out of those teams. They needed a stronger D too. Porcher and Spielman held their own, but I can't remember anyone else standing out.
                Can't blame the D for the fact that the team consistently went three and out and over 50% of their runs went for less than two yards.

Comment

• BUT factually not wrong (a good amount of time regarding the 3 & outs).
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• At least we didn't have Emmit Fukkin Smith stinking up the place.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      At least we didn't have Emmit Fukkin Smith stinking up the place.
                      Yeah, that was reserved for the Super Bowl

Comment

• I was driving and flipping through the radio channels and stopped at ESPN radio because they were actually talking football. The host was interviewing an "analyst", who actually had some interesting points. The conversation ranged across the league and focused primarily on the young QBs and offensive coordinators. Nothing about the Lions or the NFC North, so nothing really "stuck" with me, other than I thought the analyst had some great insight into QBs and OCs. Turns out, the analyst was Dan Orlovsky! And as they were signing off, the host said "great stuff Dan, and next time we'll get into your 'future hall-of-famer Matt Stafford' comment". So Orlovsky must have said that before I tuned in.

Anyways - looks like Dan is doing alright after football.

Comment

• Yeah saw that recently. Safety Dan got a gig with ESPN.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Jim Caldwell, John Fox consulting with the XFL
                            Posted by Michael David Smith on July 30, 2018, 1:25 PM EDT

A couple of recent NFC North head coaches are advising the XFL.

Jim Caldwell

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Saints sign Don Barclay
                                Posted by Charean Williams on July 31, 2018, 9:37 PM EDT

Getty Images
                                The Saints continued a busy day. After adding receivers Michael Floyd and Brandon Tate, New Orleans came to terms with veteran offensive lineman Don Barclay, Nick Underhill of The Advocate reports.

Braclay, 29, spent last season in Detroit after five seasons in Green Bay.

He appeared in only three games last season before a season-ending concussion.

Barclay originally signed with the Packers as an undrafted free agent out of West Virginia in 2012. He played 62 games, with 24 starts, in his career with the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                                X