No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Golden Tate likes having more time to learn the offense

Posted by Josh Alper on April 19, 2019, 9:01 AM EDT
      Getty Images

Wide receiver Golden Tatea lot of confidence
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Dolphins quarterback Jake Rudock living at home with parents

Posted by Darin Gantt on April 22, 2019, 8:04 AM EDT
        Getty Images

There are plenty of Dolphins who should be renting rather than buying this season.

But quarterback Jake RudockPalm Beach PostThey want me to live there foreverLuke Falk the only competition at the moment. Rudock came over after three years with the Lions, and joins Ryan Fitzpatrick
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Dolphins cut three, including Luke Falk

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 1, 2019, 4:13 PM EDT
          Getty Images

After adding a quarterback during draft weekend, the Dolphins took one off the depth chart Wednesday.

The team announced they had waived three players, including quarterback Luke Falk.

The Dolphins claimed Falk off waivers from the Jaguars in September, and he was inactive for four games before he went on IR with a wrist injury.

After trading for Josh Rosen, the Dolphins are back to three quarterbacks, along with Ryan Fitzpatrickand Jake Rudock.

The Dolphins also waived cornerback Dee Delaney and defensive end Jeremiah Valoaga.

Comment

• KERWYNN WILLIAMSRB, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
            Bucs signed RB Kerwynn Williams.

It is a reunion for Williams, who played for new Bucs coach Bruce Arians in Arizona. Williams will compete with Shaun Wilson and Andre Ellington for a role behind Peyton Barber and Ronald Jones.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
            May 6, 2019, 11:20 AM ET

Comment

• Still talking...
              Erik Ebron eyes TE TD record ahead of contract year
              May
              5/7/2019 5:44:45 PM
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I heard that fool on NFLN. It's going to be hard with all the added WEAPONZ there. It's good to see he still has the same focus. ON HIMSELF. No team goals stated btw. Go figure

Comment

• Ziggy signed a 1 yr deal with Seattle.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Van Noy has been a key cog in New England's defense since arriving via trade two and a half years ago.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hot Tub indeed...
                      Report: Ezekiel Ansah could miss first month of season

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 9, 2019, 7:48 AM EDT
                      Getty Images

The Seahawks took a potentially significant step toward replacing Frank Clark with of Ezekiel Ansahkeep him out of training camp

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        Hot Tub indeed...
                        Report: Ezekiel Ansah could miss first month of season

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 9, 2019, 7:48 AM EDT
                        Getty Images

The Seahawks took a potentially significant step toward replacing Frank Clark with of Ezekiel Ansahkeep him out of training campHe played just seven games last year, and has played all 16 just twice in six seasons.
                        But of course the Lions are idiots for parting ways with him.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          He gone!

ELI HAROLDLB, BUFFALO BILLS
                          Bills signed LB Eli Harold to a one-year contract.

Harold never lived up to his pass-rush hype in San Francisco, but he managed four sacks in a situational role with Detroit last year. This is a solid depth signing for Buffalo. Harold will mix in behind Jerry Hughes, Trent Murphy and Shaq Lawson.

Apr 10, 2019, 4:20 PM
                          Oh man that sucks. I thought he was back for another year. He was a nice pickup last year
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Oh man that sucks. I thought he was back for another year. He was a nice pickup last year
                            Hopefully the 4th round guy from Clemson can make up for that loss.

Comment

• Ziggy is basically stealing money now from stupid people who apparently have lots of it to spare. When he's healthy he's worth a ton of money ... problem is his availability. In the long run it will hurt you.

He's practicing taking away snaps from a guy who needs them ... then suits up on Sunday and mid way through 2nd quarter he's out for the game. What good is that for your team even on a short money deal.

Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

But of course the Lions are idiots for parting ways with him.
                                If they didn't have to Franchise him to keep him to find out if he is healthy he might have stuck around.

His price tag was too large for his production and it was time to cut the losses.

Edit: He probably did more damage than help to the Franchise. The cap space he commanded kept the Lions from acquiring other help.
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; May 12, 2019, 07:00 AM.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X