Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I
    Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Ansah is tough? Firstly I've heard of it. Standing on the field and not making plays WHILE hurt is not tough. My guess is that was selfish just to reach some sort of game action incentives ($$$) he needed to hit.

My money is on he gets lost for the season due to injury before the end of September (actually sooner if I'm being totally honest).

I'm not ridiculing the guy. I was going to buy his jersey in 2012 but didn't because the Lions stadium store was out of stock. I really liked him early on. I'm simply not ignoring his oft injured past.
    My guess is he gets fast tracked back on the field, has two good games, 3-4 games he
    starts
    but is invisible, then is out for the season.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sounds about right
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Posted by Michael David Smith on May 27, 2019, 10:31 AM EDT

Getty Images

Buccaneers defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh signed in Tampa Bay without visitingtalked to Tennis ChannelLavonte David
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on May 28, 2019, 3:18 PM EDT

Getty Images

Buccaneers offensive lineman Evan Smith has never played on the same team with Ndamukong Suhthat look in his eyeGerald McCoy
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Posted by Josh Alper on June 5, 2019, 7:24 AM EDT

AP

With Odell Beckham plying his trade in Cleveland these days, the top two wideouts for the Giants are Sterling Shepard and Golden Tateunique thing about meNew York Daily News

Comment

• Comment

• Good luck with that faded Eli arm.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Who knew Mayhew was a good old boy? He has certainly NEVER shown any positive traits of being a great front office guy but there he is, still in the circle.

MARTIN MAYHEW, SF 49ERS
                  NFL Network's Peter Schrager reports the Texans will interview 49ers VP of player personnel Martin Mayhew for their vacant GM job.

The Lions' GM from 2008-15, Mayhew has been promoted to the 49ers' vice president of player personnel since joining the front office in 2017. Reportedly respected across the league, Mayhew is a candidate to get another shot at a general manager job. Mayhew interviewed for the Panthers GM vacancy last season.

SOURCE: Peter Schrager on Twitter
                  Jun 9, 2019, 2:48 PM ET

Comment

• Hilarious
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I remember Mayhew being largely involved in the decision to draft Eli Apple when he was with the Giants for a year. (Reportedly mentioned a few years ago)
                      Good job Mayhew.

On a scale of Millen to Belichick, Mayhew is probably a 3/10 or 4/10 in GM quality.
                      Any Texans fan should be let down if they actually hire Mayhew. He can acquire some talented players. 2011 and 2014 were decent Lions teams.
                      Draft strategy of drafting BPA. Took WAY too many risks on players like Jahvid Best, Titus Young, and others. Broyles coming off major surgery...
                      One does not simply explain the Ebron pick.

Mayhew would not build you a Super Bowl team.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• From what I heard on the NFLN, they want someone from the BB tree. So I would be surprised if he got the gig.

Comment

• CARAUN REID, DL, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
                          Colts signed DT Caraun Reid to a one-year contract.

Reid, who was briefly a Colt in 2017, made 10 appearances for the Cowboys last season, playing light snaps. 2019 will be the journeyman's age-28 campaign.

SOURCE: Mike McCartney on Twitter
                          Jun 10, 2019, 3:13 PM ET

Comment

• Cassius Marsh

Comment

• Josh McCown, QB has retired

Comment

• MICHAEL ROBERTS, TE, GREEN BAY PACKERS
                                Packers signed TE Michael Roberts.

Initially thought to be heading to the Patriots for a seventh-round selection before he failed his physical, Roberts will now land with the Packers off waivers in a crowded tight end room behind Jimmy Graham and promising third-rounder Jace Sternberger. Oft-injured early in his career, the 2017 fourth-rounder hauled in a mere nine catches for 100 yards and three scores last season. Green Bay also recently added former Jags TE Pharoah McKever.

SOURCE: Dov Kleiman on Twitter
                                Jun 17, 2019, 5:04 PM ET

Comment

Working...
                                X