Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Minimize
      Sources: Josh McCown unretiring to sign with Eagles
      Aug
      8/17/2019 10:04:32 AM
      Josh McCown, who announced his retirement this summer to spend more time with his family, is returning to play his 17th NFL season with the Philadelphia Eagles, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN.

A source said the Eagles are giving McCown a one-year deal that includes $2 million fully guaranteed and could be worth up to $5.4 million.

McCown, 40, was planning to be an ESPN analyst this season but had wanted to play and told the network that if the right opportunity came along, he strongly would consider it. Now it has.

He plans to resume his broadcasting career with ESPN after the season, a source said.

The Eagles have lost two quarterbacks this preseason -- Cody Kessler to a concussion this week and Nate Sudfeld to a broken bone on his left wrist last week.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ansah is playing that Eddie Murphy SNL clip as we speak. HOTTUB!!!

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They didn't even attempt to sign Brees. I couldn't believe it.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• PAUL WORRILOW, LB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
              Eagles released LB Paul Worrilow.

Worrilow was never guaranteed a roster spot after missing all of last year with an ACL tear. The 29-year-old linebacker and special teamer is nearing the end of his career.

RELATED: Philadelphia Eagles

SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter

Aug 18, 2019, 5:25 PM ET

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Ansah is playing that Eddie Murphy SNL clip as we speak. HOTTUB!!!
                Ansah, after signing with the Seachickens:
                eddie murphy james browns celebrity hot tub party GIF by Saturday Night Live
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  David Johnson to underachiever during his time in Detroit. The Lions eventually gave up on running back Ameer Abdullah, who may be finding his niche in Minnesota.

With long-time punt returner Marcus SherelsDalvin Cook and Alexander Mattison.
                  Ya! What the hell is wrong with you, Lions!

Everyone can see you drafted a premier punt returner to be your regular RB and were afraid to put him where he will at least pay off with some performance.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Ya! What the hell is wrong with you, Lions!

Everyone can see you drafted a premier punt returner to be your regular RB and were afraid to put him where he will at least pay off with some performance.
                    Nah. We have a number of guys better. Agnew is at least Pro-Bowl level (2017). AA will never be voted to the Pro-bowl. NEVER
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I wouldn't bet on that. In my nightmares I see him returning a couple against the Lions this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Nah. We have a number of guys better. Agnew is at least Pro-Bowl level (2017). AA will never be voted to the Pro-bowl. NEVER
                        Yep
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          I wouldn't bet on that. In my nightmares I see him returning a couple against the Lions this season.
                          Well just put him in the HOF already.

Agnew probably has/will return a few against the Lions, in practice too. It don't mean I'm wrong. When given ample opportunity, he crapped down his leg HERE. He did almost nothing HERE. Was going to amount to nothing HERE. That's all I give a crap about. IDGAF what e does there. And if we can't defend him, that's speaks more about that coverage team then it does on his ability.

He isn't going to do chit. He's the least of any worries for me.

Comment

• Agnew probably has/will return a few against the Lions, in practice too.
                            Well I wish you or Jeffee would post those practice highlights. We need some reason for hope round here....lol

Comment

• Please refer to my tagline

Comment

• Broncos sign Orson Charles

Posted by Charean Williams on August 21, 2019, 5:55 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Broncos signed tight end Orson Charles

Comment

Working...
                                X