No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compton was on and contributed to at least one super bowl win for the patriots if I recall correctly
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Not many here liked Compton, though. Hartings was different.
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

Compton was mediocre at best as a lion - letting Hartings go was the first of Milton's many blunders. He was one of the best offensive lineman we have ever had in my time as a Lions fan.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

You are correct, Frank.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I agree.
            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

and I agree with Kansaw.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

You are correct, Frank.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Agree, Tony.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by OR Lion View Post
                    Amazing how few of our former players went on to have meaningful success with other teams. Only one I can think of off top of head is Jeff Hartings.
                    Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    Compton was on and contributed to at least one super bowl win for the patriots if I recall correctly
                    Yup. Beat me to it.

..........ahem, I mean, correct.

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                    Compton was mediocre at best as a lion - letting Hartings go was the first of Milton's many blunders. He was one of the best offensive lineman we have ever had in my time as a Lions fan.
                    Compton was underappreciated. He could play any spot on the line and do it well. Because he was always moved around, many felt he was a role player.

I was not happy to see him go to NE.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

For Lions fans sick of Matt Millen broadcasting, Fox offers a new alternative

Media Roundup: FOX Jumps Into First Full Season Of College Football

By Bruce Allen - Media Columnist
                      FOX Sports is jumping head first into its first full season of college football coverage. Gus Johnson and Charles Davis will serve as the lead broadcast team, and former ESPN reporter Erin Andrews will anchor the new "Fox College Saturday.'.....

......Working with Andrews in the studio will be former NFL quarterback Joey Harrington and 1995 Heisman Trophy winner and longtime Tennessee Titan Eddie George. Andrews is high on her new colleagues "The No.1 thing that sold me on this college football show was Eddie and Joey. The second I sat down with those two and started talking college football I was so excited. They live and breathe it. They don't agree on a lot of things and that will separate our show from a lot of other shows. You don’t want guys that think the same way about teams, players and coaching styles."
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Its amazing what they will refer to as an NFL quarterback these days
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Fox is the worst. Now the have Screamin Gus and the suckatude that is Charles Davis together.

Fuck. It will be unwatchable.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Fox is the worst. Now the have Screamin Gus and the suckatude that is Charles Davis together.

Fuck. It will be unwatchable.
                            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

I don't understand what your lawn has to do with Fox being shitty at broadcasting college football?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I'll get back to you on that.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X