Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Few nights ago I dreamt I was on a bottom bunk bed, and the top bunk bed crashed down on me hard with the weird laughter of someone up there on it. Couldn't see who it was before waking up.
    Probably CG. He likes to lurk in people's dreams.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I was just going to come in here and tell you about I dream I had the other night.

I was sleeping on a top bunk of a bunk bed...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Reminds me of Malto and his skiing dream.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I was just going to come in here and tell you about I dream I had the other night.

I was sleeping on a top bunk of a bunk bed...
            Oh my God, you killed Marko. You bastard.

Sorry...., watched 4 South Parks last night.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• The worst part about the dream I had the other night was that the damn bed collapsed and landed on top of some poor bastard that was sleeping on the bottom bunk.

All I heard was "get off o' me, ye feckin' cunt"

and then I woke up.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Must've been someone else you landed on. I'd have said, "Oi Bawbag, ........., get off me ya feckin cunt."
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LMAO!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL!
                    ------------
                    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Ha!

So who was CGVT pouncing on?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Must've been someone else you landed on. I'd have said, "Oi Bawbag, ........., get off me ya feckin cunt."
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I woke up about an hour ago. Couldn't sleep. Been sitting on the couch, in the dark, for the past 45 minutes... gathering my thoughts, and decided to write them down while they were still fresh in my mind. Although I am posting this in the dream thread, and most of it felt like a dream, this is a true account of my life last evening.

I went to an open mic at the New Moon Cafe in Oshkosh, normal Tuesday activity in my life. Got there at 6:30, left about 8:30. Both doors to the cafe were open, allowing the first really nice breeze of the season to refresh the place, and I couldn't help but think that it finally felt like the long awaited spring had arrived. As I left, I noticed several folks a few feet down the sidewalk, ... smoker's alley. There was one gentleman standing just outside the front door, I made eye contact, and nodded, as men often do. He mentioned something about the weather finally turning. I agreed and stopped to look at him. I noticed him earlier in the coffee shop, and for some reason he looked familiar. We chatted for a moment about different places we had lived, he said he once lived in California where the weather was fine but everything was so overpriced you couldn't afford to live. My first thought was of Gonz & SoCal, who live there and apparently are doing all right. The conversation gravitated towards the music and he mentioned that I played a strange combination of songs tonight, Jerry Garcia, Blackhawk, John Waite, and The Shadows of Knight. I smiled and told him I had lived through everything and that I don't have a particular style, I play the songs that I like. This is where it gets strange. His next question was, how is your cancer doing. Now, this is the first night I ever remember seeing this dude, and I am generally pretty aware of my "audience." The look on his face told me that he knew that I was surprised by his question. I told him I was 4 years in remission, and briefly went through my history, how it was impossible for me to even play guitar or sing during Chemotherapy, all the while wondering why I was pouring out all this to a complete stranger. He then introduced himself as Alan, and my first thought was, what the hell, are you reading my mind? He then pressed on and wanted to know if when I couldn't play, I was able to know that I couldn't play or just forgot everything. I thought what a weird question, and then he said how lucky I was to have caught it early. I told him it was stage three, and then "Bingo" ... he said how then you have a purpose to be sent back here, and how so many people with a similar situation to mine were gone. He said how I must be an inspiration to a lot of people. How could he have known that on the drive to Oshkosh, for some strange reason, I was thinking about Yooperman. I remember one time while posting all my sorrows, Yoop telling me to "man up" and after everything I had been through, I was such am inspiration to him. I'll never forget that.Ever since then, Yoop has been an inspiration to me. So here it came full circle from this Alan guy. I didn't even have an answer for him, I didn't need one, he already knew. He told me that the reason I was brought back was to share my story and be an inspiration to others.He said there was a lot of power in people in a dire situation hearing about others who have been on the road they are traveling, and have passed safely through the storm. He said, even if I was not aware of it, even if they never said so, I already was an inspiration to a lot of people. I nodded and agreed. He said that he'd better get back inside. We shook hands, I picked up my guitar case, and walked away. I glanced back over my shoulder and he was already gone, ... back inside I guess. I almost wished I had gone back and looked. I am not trying to suggest anything, but thought I'd share this with y'all because it's as real as you are sitting here reading it, and yet, to me, it's as strange as the dreams I have posted earlier in this thread. The whole thing reminds me of the movie City of Angels. Can't hardly wait for next Tuesday.

Edit: Twice, Alan mentioned how I was "brought back". I want to know where I was brought back from.
                          Last edited by Sharkbait; May 15, 2013, 02:51 AM.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I remember Yoop calling you out Sharkie....here was his post.........

.................................................. ...........................................
                            Man up Sharkey!!! I've been using you as an inspiration for a long time now. Way back when we both had ugly medical problems. If you give in now, I'll get someone to drive me to your house in Neenah/Menasha, just so I can kick your ass with my only leg that still works. Fucking pussy!! You spend so much time around here I consider you a tough ass.. Yooper.

Please get help and work things out, trust me, it works!!!!
                            ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

It's strange, I think about a lot of people when we haven't heard from them in a while.....Russ Bolinger, SoCal, Timmy, Daytona John and Romster to name some. And I am sorry Yoop's thread is no longer a sticky.

Comment

• Wow. That's a really interesting story, SB.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Wow that is crazy Shark. Gives me chills just thinking about a guy vanishing that fast. Im glad you were brought back too Shark!
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X