• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple songs, guess you could call them mood music:

[youtube]9882TB9nLo0[/youtube]

[youtube]0WRebGLoZEo[/youtube]
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Sounds like you have the Walkin Dude visiting you in your dreams.
      If he starts dreaming of a very old black woman in Nebraska or humming "my life for you" it's time to move out to the remote country
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        I don't dream. Or at least I don't dream to the point of remembering them.

What does that mean?

Clear conscience?
        Nothing on the mind. 8-)

I've had dreams where I woke up in the middle of the night. Got up, took a pee, got a drink of water and went to bed and the saem dream started up where it left off. It's happened a couple times in my life. Freaked me the fuck out.

The worse dreams are the good ones in volving money, something great happening, dating a beautifull woman and then you wake up right when things are getting good.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Some freaky stuff there, this thread has given me nightmares. I did dream that I swallowed a giant marshmallow once, next morning my pillow was gone. Boom Tish.
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

I did dream once that I was being attacked by a gigantic, FKIN HUGE, multi coloured bumble bee......, I thought I'd escaped when I ran for my life and managed to get a bus......, which was being driven by a multi coloured bumble bee. Woke up in a right state.
            Sounds to me like you insist on putting jelly or jam on your muffins instead of honey.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

My wife...

She looks at me and says: "I will never leave you". That's some scary stuff
              Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

My dreams always seem to involve ghosts, people who are trying to do me harm and every time I try to fight back I am punching at air. last night again, some dude was trying to push me down the stairs, I was sitting in my recliner, I jumped out and hit him, only to punch right through him, the laughing grin on his face was scary as hell. It's like he knew there was nothing I could do to stop him.

Think I'd better mention this to my doctor next visit.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

I actually went a skiing and camping trip a few years ago in the Highlands with two buddies. After a night's sleep, my buddies were having really weird dreams. Gordon, on the right of me said he dreamt his dick was being pulled and Ben on the left was horrified because he said he was dreaming the same thing. Couple of closet gays if you ask me. I was in the middle and I dreamt I was skiing.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

ha!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

omg lol
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

I've had a number of vivid, weird dreams lately. None really scary like what you guys have described, thankfully. But dang, I really don't get where some of these ideas come from...

I dreamt a few nights ago that I was being called down to the courthouse as a possible alternate juror in the Kilpatrick case. I recall thinking on the drive down there that they'd likely excuse me since I feel he's guilty as hell. Nevermind that in reality they don't seat new alternates in the middle of an existing trial lol. Anyways, I remember waiting in the hall with some others and going into the restroom just before it was time to be called in...and my jacket dropped in the toilet....and I somehow took so long to deal with that particular issue that I failed to make it in the courtroom on time and was found in contempt. lol

I also recently dreamt that I had somehow gotten entangled with someone on the other side of my cousin's family (my cousin is related to me on her dad's side...the guy I was seeing in my dream is on her mom's side). He is married and everyone found out and hated me for it...but didn't hate him for it, of course. I remember being very upset at myself for even considering involvement with a married man and then I was really devastated about all of the fall out. And I remember kissing the guy in my dream and it was awful and I was so pissed that I had really ruined my reputation over a guy who kissed so badly. When I woke up, I was so relieved that I had NOT done that and I was NOT being hated by half my family...whew.

Dreams are dumb. Or mine are, anyway.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          I actually went a skiing and camping trip a few years ago in the Highlands with two buddies. After a night's sleep, my buddies were having really weird dreams. Gordon, on the right of me said he dreamt his dick was being pulled and Ben on the left was horrified because he said he was dreaming the same thing. Couple of closet gays if you ask me. I was in the middle and I dreamt I was skiing.
                          ROTFLMAO. I will think of this every time I see someone on the slopes.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          I've had a number of vivid, weird dreams lately. None really scary like what you guys have described, thankfully. But dang, I really don't get where some of these ideas come from...

I dreamt a few nights ago that I was being called down to the courthouse as a possible alternate juror in the Kilpatrick case. I recall thinking on the drive down there that they'd likely excuse me since I feel he's guilty as hell. Nevermind that in reality they don't seat new alternates in the middle of an existing trial lol. Anyways, I remember waiting in the hall with some others and going into the restroom just before it was time to be called in...and my jacket dropped in the toilet....and I somehow took so long to deal with that particular issue that I failed to make it in the courtroom on time and was found in contempt. lol

I also recently dreamt that I had somehow gotten entangled with someone on the other side of my cousin's family (my cousin is related to me on her dad's side...the guy I was seeing in my dream is on her mom's side). He is married and everyone found out and hated me for it...but didn't hate him for it, of course. I remember being very upset at myself for even considering involvement with a married man and then I was really devastated about all of the fall out. And I remember kissing the guy in my dream and it was awful and I was so pissed that I had really ruined my reputation over a guy who kissed so badly. When I woke up, I was so relieved that I had NOT done that and I was NOT being hated by half my family...whew.

Dreams are dumb. Or mine are, anyway.
                          Those are definately strange dreams girl. I am sure every dream has some meaning, I heard once we only use a small portion of our brain, I wonder if all the random shit we deal with from day to day gets stored in that unused portion and comes out as a dream. I also wonder why I never dream about the Lions.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

"Dano --- that's how my dreams are on a steady basis. Can't reach far enough, run fast enough, jump quick enough ..... Always scary."
                            ------------------Same here.......and when I fight back my punches are always in slow motion with not speed and no ability to do any harm.

"I've had dreams where I woke up in the middle of the night. Got up, took a pee, got a drink of water and went to bed and the saem dream started up where it left off. It's happened a couple times in my life. Freaked me the fuck out."
                            -------------------------Done that several times myself.

'The worse dreams are the good ones in volving money, something great happening, dating a beautifull woman and then you wake up right when things are getting good."
                            --------------------------Always wake up before the sex starts. DAMNIT!!!

"Dreams are dumb. Or mine are, anyway."
                            --------------------Yes they are. They defy logic. Like my dream about my niece. In reality I wouldn't just keep trying to reach for her I would have jumped in.
                            Last edited by DanO; January 16, 2013, 04:52 PM.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I remember when I was 12, my father was in Korea and I had a dream that he died..a premonition? I always wonder.. 13 months later it came true. Wonder if it was gods way of getting me ready to grow up quicker or be tougher..I don't know and never will.
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

I had a dream that a tiger got loose in my neighborhood. I was in the garage at my house, but it didn't really resemble my garage/house at all, when I saw the tiger through a window. As the tiger strolled to the front of the garage, the automatic door opener inexplicably kicked in raising the door leaving nothing between me and the tiger. I woke before he pounced, but I was definately scared that I was done for.

I had chilly sweats at that moment, and since I never dreamed of a tiger before, I wanted to know if having one in your dream meant anything. It did. It represented power. If you were in an advantageous position over the tiger in your dream, then it meant you were not worried about coworkers or bosses stepping all over you, but if the tiger had you cornered, then you were concerned on some level of being dominated by others.

I can't say that I always feel as skilled or talented as others in my job. Maybe that's where the dream stems from.

And perhaps Sharky's 'ghost ex' means something similar. You should google 'dream interpretation undefeated ghost bitches.'
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X