No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Deb. In looking at the routing from my house, 696 looks shorter anyway.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I was going to suggest Sandy's. It's been awhile and a real good burger. If you haven't been there you'll enjoy it.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's cool by me
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            I'm open for anything.

" (94 is useless ever since 96 has been closed so I take Michigan Ave to work) "
            ---------------------------------I'm going to the Tiger game a week from today with my parents and kids. I'm thinking I'm going to take 696 to the Lodge.
            That is the best route from your house.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Miller's is fine by me. Or we could head up to Mark's neck of the woods and go to Sandy's. Are they still around, Mark?
            Yes they are. Sandy sold it, then got it back because the guy that bought it wasn't willing to work it, he bought it for a cash cow. She got it back and the same kitchen staff is in place as is the same wait staff.

Translation: It took a drop when sold but is back to Sandy's standards.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good news, Mark. Let's go there, then.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'm in.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ya, me 2
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'd even buy if I could attend.......fuckers
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• send money, we'll let you buy and it will be like you are here! :-D:-D

Comment

• "I'd even buy if I could attend.......fuckers"
                        ------------------------------That doesn't preclude you from paying.

Sandy's sounds good.

Come on Loops. Join us.

Brooky, you too.................and everyone else in the area.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tony. That burger picture further up there. What is that reddish part just below the cheesy layer? Is that the minced beef burger, done extremely rare?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nah, that's pink so it's medium

Comment

• Fk sake! That's medium ? I think I'd throw up my starter if that was put in front of me.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That looks like bacon to me.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X