Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Book...Forum Style

DL - my thoughts are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Coop got it.

Can't respond till phone gets off work (it is the shop phone).
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I haven't posted here in a long time, and I hate for this to be the reason to return. I found out through Facebook today that Tony Groce died at his home yesterday. I don't have any other details; his father made a quick post and wanted to pass it on to his friends. I know he still was an active member on this forum, so I thought all of you should know.

Comment

• Tony Groce, as in Tony G?

That's terrible news. Awful.

I have no words at the moment.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow!

His posting has tapered off but I did not suspect it was for health reasons.

Comment

• I hadn't seen him on Facebook in a while either, but I saw where he posted here recently.

If I find out more details I will pass them along.

Comment

• 'preciate it, Simba.

Comment

• Our Tony G?

He recently posted here that he hasn't posted much because he doesn't have much to say.

Bad health definitely supercedes this joint.

Condolences to the Groce family and friends.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I just saw this on Facebook at a Tigers group...

Bill Davis
                    1 hr
                    Very sad to hear about our fellow forumite Tony G passing away yesterday. I met him a few times at our Tiger forum events and he was a really genial guy.
                    LikeLike ? ? Share

I had hoped it wasn't Tony G, but it looks as if it is him?

Wow.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I had some brews with Tony at a Tigers weekend in Pittsburg a few years back. Sad news.

Comment

• Just out of the hospital yesterday. I had to have emergency surgery last Friday. Doc took out a large amount of cancer from my lower spine as well has taken portions of several vertebrae,. I cant remember what it is called. The last two chemo treatmenta with a new kind had no effect all, so basically the cancer is still spreading. I have to wait a few more weeks before I can start a new treatment. Not sure if I am going to make it to Xmas. Doc wasn't so sure either. Not being negative here. I am in good emotionally. Being positive hoping and waiting. I want to see the Lions in the playoffs as well. Although right now that is not my main priority. Pray for me please, I need it.
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Have been, and will continue, to pray for you Drew.

WoW, just WoW, on the Tony G. news. I supped with him a few times. We had our disputes but thought he was a great guy. Sorry we didn't get together for the Forum dinner he had tried restarting this past summer. RIP Tony.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Shocked to hear about Tony, sad loss to the forum, he knew how to Google!

DL, My thoughts are with you.

Got a call from my Mum today to say that the Doctor told them that the first round of Chemo didn't work and there's nothing they can really do now. Trying to get him home, he's struggled physically and emotionally. Just wanted even six months for him to do things, oh well, fuck Cancer
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Dean. I am going on my 4th chemo type. I don't understand why they would stop after one type.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• "Got a call from my Mum today to say that the Doctor told them that the first round of Chemo didn't work and there's nothing they can really do now. Trying to get him home, he's struggled physically and emotionally. Just wanted even six months for him to do things, oh well, fuck Cancer"
                                -------------------------------------So sorry Dean. You have my thoughts and prayers............and yes fuck cancer............
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X