Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the boy this morning in all his glory
    Attached Files
    Last edited by -Deborah-; January 17, 2015, 10:05 AM. Reason: resized the photo
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Holy shit, sorry. How do I make that smaller?!
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
        Holy shit, sorry. How do I make that smaller?!
        I resized it for you.

I'd say his self-portrait was indeed spot on! Wow!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks lady. I'm just on my iPad and have limited editing capabilities on here

Comment

• Holy shit. That's now an awesome portrait. Well done that young man. Very talented.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Is that your one time 10 year old pitcher son? He's got skeelz
              Last edited by Panoptes; January 17, 2015, 01:40 PM.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I second Deb's sentiments, my daughter is a great artist, didn't get it from me. although I do well on stick figures.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  It's that your one time 10 year old pitcher son? He's got skeelz
                  The one and only! I just hope he can find a profitable skill someday because he's NOT living in my basement!

Sadly, the pitching career has been on hiatus for a while...we shall see if he makes the 8th grade team, but the travel team crashed and burned into a flaming pile of trash before it ever even got off the ground.

Comment

• so much news, sorries and wows going out everywhere....My thoughts to those of you in anguish and a smile for KAYS stud of a son.

Comment

• Wow, Kay. That self portrait is amazingly accurate. Quite talented, I would say!!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        You'll need to post a picture of your son, Kayrone......, just so we can judge! We might say, "That's pish, it's fk all like him!"

I promise I'm joking. Whether it looks like him or not, that is a very cool drawing. Sort of looks like LFIJ a little bit.
                        Geez, don't insult the poor kid, Marko. He's a handsome young fellow!
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thoughts are with you and your family Coop
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Your son is very talented Kay.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's a great drawing! Add me to the can't draw at all crowd, especially portraits.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Thanks everyone. He's definite a little renaissance man, but whether he can come up with skills that will earn a paycheck remains to be seen

Comment

Working...
                                X