No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sorry to hear the bad news Sharkbait and Angeleyes. Like Dean said, hard to find words so I'm going to steal Deb's. Stay strong and stay positive!

EDIT: And fuck cancer!
    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Kick Millians' Ass Sharkie..you did it once, I will hold the door open..kick that bastard to the curb.. Prayers out to you and your family.. love ya bro
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Damn Cancer!

Stay strong, bro.

I am in your corner.
        Sorry, but Shark is not in a corner, he lives in a round room. :smile:
        My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          Man, That sucks Sharky. You kicked Millens ass, I know you can do it again!
          Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
          Kick Millians' Ass Sharkie..you did it once, I will hold the door open..kick that bastard to the curb.. Prayers out to you and your family.. love ya bro

Earlier this week SB had a CT scan and the results revealed that Millen is dead. He is designating this new enemy as Lambeau Leukemia (LL). His thought process is to destroy the demons known as the Lambeau mystique, which has kept us from winning in Wisconsin for all these years.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, get well wishes, and prayers; but keep them all coming. He fought his first battle last night (chemo) and he states that "today is mine...(while pumping his fist)." He knows that he has more battles to fight and he may not win them all, but in the end he will win the war. The second battle starts today....and he's ready. Go Lions!
          Last edited by Angeleyes; January 30, 2015, 03:16 PM.
          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
            Earlier this week SB had a CT scan and the results revealed that Millen is dead. He is designating this new enemy as Lambeau Leukemia (LL). His thought process is to destroy the demons known as the Lambeau mystique, which has kept us from winning in Wisconsin for all these years.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, get well wishes, and prayers; but keep them all coming. He fought his first battle last night (chemo) and he states that "today is mine...(while pumping his fist)." He knows that he has more battles to fight and he may not win them all, but in the end he will win the war. The second battle starts today....and he's ready. Go Lions!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Go Shark!
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• My sons 14th birthday today, here he is wearing his birthday present!

AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good choice on the jersey number.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post

Kick its fucking arse, Sharkbait. In my thoughts everyday, buddy.

Dean? Excellent picture........, but bestowing Lions fandom on the child? Will we see his completely bemused expression on these pages when he's 34? Or will he be wearing a Packers shirt in that photo?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                            My sons 14th birthday today, here he is wearing his birthday present!

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                              My sons 14th birthday today, here he is wearing his birthday present!

Excellent jersey choice!!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• He said he wanted a Jersey when the Lions were losing 21 - 0 at Wembley, I think Tate TD in front of us sealed the deal for which player he wanted
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X