No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, great pics, and you certainly don't look old enough to be a grandpa!
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Greg's picture isn't showing up for me.

Marko, how old is your granddaughter now? She's looking pretty big in that recent photo.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
        Wow, great pics, and you certainly don't look old enough to be a grandpa!
        Excellent Marko.

Great looking family.

Sons eyes look a little over dilated though. Might want to look into that.;-)
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 17 months now LFIJ and obsessed with anything with buttons. Washing machines, dryers, TV remotes. She's a hilarious wee character.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just like Gonz
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great pics, Marko. I always thought you would be handsome...............now I see you're more pretty.....................LOL.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                17 months now LFIJ and obsessed with anything with buttons. Washing machines, dryers, TV remotes. She's a hilarious wee character.
                Excellent! She's just about a year and a half younger than Tyler then.

Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Great pics, Marko. I always thought you would be handsome...............now I see you're more pretty.....................LOL.
                Imagine if he was wearing a kilt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                  Nice pics all, btw.

I've known of bimmer's secret for a while, that he wasn't a squirrel. Glad to see him finally out himself
                  You're a good wingman Frank.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  LMAO!! I just spat out coffee reading Bimmers post! That is funny. Apologies for laughing buddy......, I hope you got over that. I think you look like the headmaster in "Saved by the bell"..... Can't remember his name.

Laura from Little house on the prairie, LMAO AGAIN!!
                  Ha! Glad that poke at myself translated well. My buddies like to remind me of that story. I have heard the reference to Saved By the Bell before, as well as others over the years. I have to admit though, when someone starts by saying, "do you know who you look like. . .", the first thing I think of is the Little House On The Prairie reference and think, "oh no, here we go again."

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Looking good Sharky..
                    Thanks Dano, I think they make me look good.

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Sharky, how did you find a picture I didn't photo bomb?

..........and why are the girls dressed to the 9's and you to the 6's?
                    Heh, Photos were taken in Florida. I was looking over my shoulder just in case.

Girls don't need a reason to dress to the 9's, I have already used up my allocation of dressing to the nines. The picture of the 4 of us was taken at Disney Resort, Nicloe was there for "The Event", trying to launch her career as an actress. During that event, she had 3 callbacks. Keeping her fingers crossed. They are asking her to come to New York, but she is still a senior in HS.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Good luck to her, SB. It must be a rough life to be surrounded by lovely ladies all the time. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Good luck to her, SB. It must be a rough life to be surrounded by lovely ladies all the time. ;)
                        Only when I want to use the bathroom.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• Got to find some recent pictures of the grandkids ........

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Few photos here

1. My daughter and grandaughter.

2. My eldest son and grandaughter

3. Me having just bought franscesca the flamingo from Hamleys in London. Present for the grandaughter.

4. Meeting my grandaughter for the first time.

5. The grandaughter a couple of weeks ago.

6. Me and sacha on overnight train to Madrid last year..... both with our long hair!

7. The grandaughter with her first Lions hat.

8. Daughter and youngest son making faces!

9. Me and sacha on her birthday, (non Vincent lookalike version)

10. My youngest son on his way out to a halloween gig last october.

11. Me and sacha, original one from last week.

12. Me, on the Swilken Bridge at St Andrews wearing the Lions T. If I remember correctly, SLF was in Edinburgh that very weekend.
                              I love the baby picture #2...

Comment

• Great looking images everyone.

Greg you family looks awesome and that little girl has grown so much!

Marko, I dig the Jesus photo, and I think I have the same lion stocking hat.....gets some interesting looks here in Bear Country.

Shark....that one image looks like you guys are walking the red carpet....everyone all dressed up. Looking good.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X