Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    I will gladly dogsit for you!!

BTW, please post some new pics of the pup soon!!
    Funny

She gets that sitter offer all the time. She hasn't even had all her shots yet to be walked out in public. The new neighbors (we don't even really know) , my daughters friends and their families are all fawning over this pup.

She pretty much looks the same, just about 1.5# heavier. I'll post an update photo at some point for you.
    Last edited by Panoptes; March 2, 2017, 05:08 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      I will gladly dogsit for you!!

BTW, please post some new pics of the pup soon!!
      2017-03-02 14.05.53.jpg

17.0302 - Nala

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Yay me. I get 50% of the responsibility after the kid gets off to college in about < 5 years. Another reason I wanted an older dog.

I'm clearly not of the pet owner mentality. I like to pack up and travel on a whim and now it will all have to be planned out. Bah!

I'll just travel on my own. There is a bright side. That's glass half full thinking right there. Thank you MM.
        When your daughter goes off to college, Nala will be a full fledged adult dog with routines down and few surprises.

.......reminder, you have to plan for traveling when you have kids also so you have already learned how to make it happen.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

[ATTACH]4435[/ATTACH]

17.0302 - Nala
          Cute puppy!
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

[ATTACH]4435[/ATTACH]

17.0302 - Nala
            Awww, I want to hug her. What a beauty.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good looking puppy!
              "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• We have a new member to the brood...

Here's Declan!

"We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Congrats! Looks cold aren't you going to dress him up in a sweater? Lol

Is DeClan part Mastiff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                    We have a new member to the brood...

Here's Declan!

Awww. Congrats on your new buddy!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Greg, you really take some amazing pictures! Congratulations on the new family member!

Thinking of pictures, Islair needs to stop by the forum one of these days.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Congrats! Looks cold aren't you going to dress him up in a sweater? Lol

Is DeClan part Mastiff?
                        What's happening dude! He was adopted and was listed as the usual "lab mix." We're getting a DNA test for him. To quote Maury, I am NOT the father!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                          What's happening dude! He was adopted and was listed as the usual "lab mix." We're getting a DNA test for him. To quote Maury, I am NOT the father!
                          Hah

Make sure you don't get slapped after the announcement.

Let us know what he is.

Stay well....

Comment

• Aw no....., no photo! Maybe not shown in the UK. Nice signature though and prompted some RJD while driving this morning. Cheers.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats Greg.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What a cutie pie!

Congrats!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X