• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    He won't call him Shirley, surely.
    Rodger, Roger.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You could go with the fashion of two middle names, such as Darrell William Tobias...
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LMAO
        Lions Fans.

Comment

• jaadam, any update on the name?

Saw this on FB today and thought of you...
          Attached Files
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh man I forgot about this thread the last couple days. There’s some hilarious shit here.

The pasta bandit!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Oh man I forgot about this thread the last couple days. There?s some hilarious shit here.

The pasta bandit!
              Any name yet? I vote for Mick in honor of Sharkbait.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• We’ve been constantly surrounded by family at our house since he was born that we have haven’t had much alone time to talk about it. I’ll mention it to the wife but I don’t know how far I’ll get.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How about "Da'Baby"?
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• I don't think Jeff is actually going to let us help name his baby.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The name Jeremy was in the running LFIJ
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I didn't want to say anything and jinx it...but the fact that you said "was" makes me want to take this discussion to the argument thread.

Comment

• Look dog, I haven’t slept in a week. It’s not past tense
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Oh I've been there. This is baby #2.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You'll have to let me know if it's twice as fun the 2nd time. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X