• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE it, Bill.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow.

How did such beautiful girls evolve from such an old goat?:-D
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Five hours of neuro surgery is serious stuff, Cat. So glad she pulled through that one.

Awesome pictures. Those two first dudes from left to right....., they can certainly jump high! Get those two in an Olympic jumping type of sport!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great pictures, Bill.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Thanks...I have found this whole wedding thing to be a very emotional time.....Watching your baby girl get married is a whole lot different to me than when my son made the pledge. I can't quite explain it. I must say though that In the past nine months I have been to the wedding of a nephew in Montreal as well as my daughters'. I have to say that i find the youth of today, my kids friends .... those between 25 and 30-something, to be far more worldly than my generation, More in tune with themselves than I ever could have been at that age.
            Certainly the world has changed and information is constantly available. It's just that there is this.... je n'est sais pas,.....a maturity that leads me to believe that their generation will be fabulous caretakers of our democratic principles. (No, that doesn't mean that can win a superbowl for the Lions.)
            Last edited by The Cat; June 12, 2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• This thread is something else.....thank you for this.

12 hours of surgery, man that is tough, glad she pulled through. You should be so proud of your clan Cat, they really seem like great people.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• The legend grows!!!!!!

It was a five hour surgery, not twelve....But I will tell her if they had spent a few more hours working on her, she might have turned out normal.

Comment

• We're proud to know one of your family survived the world's first brain transplant. :-)
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Bill I love the fact that you celebrate the next generation instead of bemoaning how they are different from you.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nice Tony....Good to hear from you slf.....Have you seen "
                      Searching for Sugarman' ..yet?

Comment

• The guy on the end is getting some serious air! And he has no feet. Amazing.

Glad to hear your niece made it through okay. Seeing her land on her head on the pavement must have been heart stopping for someone. My youngest took a header off a fifteen foot deck one time an landed on the grass just to the left of a cement step. That was scary enough to see that happen.

Comment

• great pics, Cat.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• [QUOTE=bimmer84;778049]The guy on the end is getting some serious air! And he has no feet. Amazing.

Great observation Bim....I didn't even notice until you pointed it out...

Apparently the pic is the real deal....no photoshop or whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                              Nice Tony....Good to hear from you slf.....Have you seen "
                              Searching for Sugarman' ..yet?
                              I'm sorry Cat, I thought I told you in the other thread. We saw it and were absolutely blown away. We actually went to Portland to see Rodriguez play. What a story.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                                This thread is something else.....thank you for this.

12 hours of surgery, man that is tough, glad she pulled through. You should be so proud of your clan Cat, they really seem like great people.
                                Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                                The legend grows!!!!!!

It was a five hour surgery, not twelve....But I will tell her if they had spent a few more hours working on her, she might have turned out normal.
                                Man....please dont make her hate me. She hasnt even got a chance to hate me in person yet.

Crap.....Cat is going to kill me.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X