No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had rain every day while at Disney World but, it did not dampen the spirits of the crew. Here we are taking a boat ride through the Amazon all the way to what seemed like Africa.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:42 PM.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Here we are at our first Character dinner. Prince Charming, Cinderella, and the Wicked Step Mother (she was hilarious by the way) were the guests of honor.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• The parents got the primo spots for picture taking at this event and my vantage point was not the best but, still got at least most of Drews face in. :-D

Not sure what the line is at the bottom of the pic but it showed up in several of the pics I took.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• OK, time for a break. Got to go to work.

More later.

Comment

• No, we need more pics :-) Very cool Marko!

Comment

• Great pics Mark!

Sometime down the road, if you get the chance, a red eye program would make the characters seem less like vampire zombies. ;-)
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Awesome Mark. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures. I'm guessing you'll get to it when you post those pictures, but I'm really curious to hear about the cruise.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Got some time.......to continue.

This is one of the most memorable pictures of the whole trip.

Let me explain.

My 4 yr old Grand Nephew (hereon referred to as nephew) and I developed a special bond. Shortly after arriving at Disney World and catching up with the Group, my niece was making sure Drew knew who I was because we do not see each other often and last time I saw him he had a bottle in his mouth and in a bouncy chair watching his older brothers.

I was introduced to him as Uncle Mark. He tried to get my attention and kept summoning "hey, guy in the red shirt". His mother noticed he was trying to get my attention then told him, you can call him Pops because everyone else does. He then called out Pops. I immediately looked down to see who was calling.

He looked up at me, took both hands and made them into a pistol, pointed them at the ground, made a clicking sound then winked at me. I was astounded by the gesture. I responded in kind. It became a thing between me and him during the entire time, with him telling me shortly after we started that, he gets to do it first.

So FF. This pic is of the wicked stepmother who really was a hoot. She scared off a young teenage boy two tables before ours who went running out of the room and she ran after him and he would not come back. The table before us was ready to take their picture with her but, there was a kid missing who was up at the desert table getting sweets. She asked her name then promptly shouted in a most irritating voice "NICHOLE, GET OVER HERE!"

There was no immediate response so, she stomped over to the desert layout, demanded to know who Nichole was, and dragged her by the arm (figuratively speaking, there was no forcing or danger to the child) and got their picture taken.

This picture is of Drew doing his clicking thing to the wicked step mother and her reaction. I am the only one that got a good picture of this and this picture will live in the family albums forever.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• This is the next picture taken immediately after the last.

She really put up a stink and wanted to know what that was all about.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• The official table pic (again, as a non parent my vantage point was not premium).
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• The building at the Disney Property we stayed at.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• GREAT stuff Malto.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Mrs. Malto at Downtown Disney.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Gotta go.

Be back later.

Back
                              Last edited by Malto Marko; July 10, 2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Supposed to be a pic of a Triceratops (which is a vegan) taking a bite of my arm.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; July 12, 2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X