Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Whodean!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The Who-let is growing fast
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Very nice, who and congrats.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very cute!

.........what does the red football helmet represent?

Chips?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Awww! Nice, Whodean! And Marko, the women in your family age really well! I never would have guest your granny is 88 - wow!
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Great photos Marko and Whodean!

Lot of photos to cath up on this one, but I'm sure I'll enjoy doing it...
              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• As I posted in the Browns gameday thread, we're currently sitting on the ferry. Here are a couple pictures.

Comment

• Excellent pictures there, LFIJ.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great pictures LFIJ.

Tyler is getting bigger from picture to picture...:-)
                    Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                    🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                    https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• He's so cute! That hair is gonna break hearts, too lol.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Yesterday we went on a Ferris wheel. You can see Kimiko's parents in the next car.

Then today we went to a bridge that's famous for big whirlpools that form (although mostly in the springtime). They have viewing windows in the floor, and Tyler was pretty fearless about it. The sign said it was about 45 meters (150 feet) down to the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          He's so cute! That hair is gonna break hearts, too lol.
                          I'm afraid of angry phone calls from parents about Tyler and their daughters...

Comment

• Brave wife & son...., like you say, the little guy looks completely fearless! You wouldn't catch me standing on one of those floor windows. Superb pictures, and that looks a great place.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Brave wife & son...., like you say, the little guy looks completely fearless! You wouldn't catch me standing on one of those floor windows. Superb pictures, and that looks a great place.
                              He doesn't have to worry about it breaking underneath him.;-)

Great pics, LFIJ.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm guessing you wouldn't like the glass catwalk out over the Grand Canyon then Marko.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X