No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So instead you stigmatized her and made her feel worse about her boobs? It was your duty to feel her boobs, just as a favor to her, of course.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Damn, I knew I screwed up.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You never pass up an opportunity to motorboat!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• apparently unless you shaved your balls
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            So instead you stigmatized her and made her feel worse about her boobs? It was your duty to feel her boobs, just as a favor to her, of course.
            You kidding?

Yup.

Sometimes it is not appropriate to take up an offer.

.......and character weaknesses would excuse inappropriate contact.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• while this wasn't a case of the sar-chasm, it was mostly good natured banter. Still, there was little info to understand any of the nuance or context of the situation. She might have actually wanted him to cop a feel. who knows? I don't think any of us do except for the ones who were there.

Comment

• Oh I'm sure she wanted me to feel them at this point in my life. At the time I considered it inappropriate, not considering her possible reasoning. I never considered Tony's point. Didn't cross my mind. What crossed my mind was I wouldn't have done that in the past and I'm not going to take advantage of the situation. She had never offered before and this kinda stunned me. Didn't know how to react. I think you have a very valid point Tony.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I have no idea what someone in her shoes is feeling. But as a woman, I might want someone fairly neutral to touch them and say, "Wow, those feel great!" as a measure of reassurance that the reconstruction was a success and that men find them desirable. Again, no idea if that's the case here. Just imagining the thoughts that might be going on.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dano,

I'm pretty sure you were taught that "No means no," so, "YES, ALWAYS MEANS YES!". ;)
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• On the other hand, flinching, then running away screaming "Mutant boobies!" would be a distinct no no.

Comment

• lol for sure
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And I suppose there is the time issue as well. How long do you feel them for? Is a gentle squeeze for a few seconds too short? Or is a more caressing movement, circling nipples for Five minutes, whilst holding your own crotch area, too long?
                          It's a dilemma.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Tough stories guys, great attitudes - strong - well wishs

Comment

• First chemo today is done. Just have to wait on the side effects and see how we tackle them.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X