Leave a comment:

• bimmer84
    replied
    Hey Jeweler man, good to hear from you!

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Originally posted by jeweler man View Post
    So... I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought I would check in today. I have made so many friends over the years in this forum. Stee and I have been friends for a long time, and TODAY we finally got to meet in person. What a great time talking....it was such an amazing visit. Haven't been to a forum game in a long time, as I've been busy with our business, travel and our kids. Now that I remembered my login.... I will try to check in a little more often. GO LIONS, and hey to all my friends on here.
    That is terrific!!! Dale and Judy are great. Nice to see you around here, R! Don't stay away so long next time.

Leave a comment:

• jeweler man
    replied
    He sure is.... Me on the other hand ..... Got some work to do.

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Dale is top shelf peeps, as I'm sure you are.

Leave a comment:

• jeweler man
    replied
    So... I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought I would check in today. I have made so many friends over the years in this forum. Stee and I have been friends for a long time, and TODAY we finally got to meet in person. What a great time talking....it was such an amazing visit. Haven't been to a forum game in a long time, as I've been busy with our business, travel and our kids. Now that I remembered my login.... I will try to check in a little more often. GO LIONS, and hey to all my friends on here.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Bill is active on Facebook. Right now he is one pissed off Canadian (with good cause). Have not seen or heard from Drew

Leave a comment:

• -Deborah-
    replied
    Has anyone seen The Cat as of late?

Also missing Drew. The Politics Forum seemed to run him off but I'd love to hear from him over on this side...

Leave a comment:

• Dan V
    replied
    Loved how on the NFL network they said the Bengals were on the clock and forgot the Lions pick was in.......

Leave a comment:

• DanO
    replied
    Good to see you again coop.

Leave a comment:

• KidD
    replied
    Coop's alive!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Ha

I was reaching out to my old buddy Coop but I'm good with you running with it.
    Last edited by Panoptes; February 6, 2018, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Good day sir!
    Good day to you.

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Good day sir!

Leave a comment:

Working...