Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      Ain't it a little early though?
      Yep, this is January weather.
      Get 'er done Matthew!

Comment

• I have to go to Minneapolis for Thanksgiving, it is going to be frigid

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I have to go to Minneapolis for Thanksgiving, it is going to be frigid
          I am guessing the jet stream will be back where it belongs and it will be just cold.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• We can only hope. The first hotel we had was listed as .4 miles from the convention center. The next one we reserved was .1. That is a BFD in the cold.

Comment

• Glad I'm not in Buffalo:

[ame]https://twitter.com/NewsRadio930/status/534780962941706241[/ame]
              The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• A friend of mine over here was saying the typhoon that passed near Japan last week but never made landfall is responsible for the crazy weather. Basically it went and swirled things up around the north pole.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Would you mind keeping your typhoons to yourself, LFIJ?

I saw today where every state had a recorded temperature of 32 degrees or less. Even Hawaii.
                  The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                    That's an amazing photograph!!

Buffalo looked really bad on the national news tonight. And expecting 3 more feet by the end of the week! No, thank you!
                    Dogs rule.

Comment

Would you mind keeping your typhoons to yourself, LFIJ?

I saw today where every state had a recorded temperature of 32 degrees or less. Even Hawaii.
                      That's crazy...and I would like to, because we get days off when they hit us.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Amazing!

Watching the morning news and they are saying that the snowfall in the next 24 hours will be equal to what comes down usually in a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          A friend of mine over here was saying the typhoon that passed near Japan last week but never made landfall is responsible for the crazy weather. Basically it went and swirled things up around the north pole.
                          That is correct.

That monster was over 800 miles wide when it hit the aleutian islands.

It reversed and drove the jet stream down to the Gulf of Mexico.

Comment

• The pattern has been established, expect a brutal winter like last year's winter.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              The pattern has been established, expect a brutal winter like last year's winter.
                              I hear conflicting reports but, most of them say we will get almost as much snow this year as we had last. None of them though, said we were going to get more than last year.

Comment

• Was driving back to South Queensferry earlier and saw this. Looks like a pot of gold over there in Corstorphine!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X