The CGVT weather-related thread of sunshine, rainbows and unicorns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cgvt:

Today in Edinburgh we have a cold, north westerly front making its way down from northern Norway / Arctic area. It is bringing with it Zero degree temperatures and a wind chill of minus 10 degrees. Chance of light snow in the afternoon which should turn to rain between 9pm and 11pm tonight as the cold front passes through the central belt, heading south west where it will meet a cold, but slightly warmer front coming in from the Atlantic. The could result in heavy snowfall for the Cumbrian area of England. That's all for me, a very good day to you.

Just trying to make it real there. I really hope it was as bullshit as real weather guys.

Were you in Glasgow on Saturday CGVT, wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes in a drum/pipes street band? I think you were. I have photographic evidence. Sacha will be adding that to the family book thread very soon!

Comment

Supposed to be sunny and reach a high of about 37 here today but we are being warned snow is on it's way and we will be shoveling again tomorrow afternoon.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Still raining...
        Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          Supposed to be sunny and reach a high of about 37 here today but we are being warned snow is on it's way and we will be shoveling again tomorrow afternoon.
          I think it's going to be too warm. My guess is a couple inches of wet snow will be all, at least that's what I'm hoping for. Anything more and it could possibly really f up my plans.

Comment

The long range forecast is coming up but I doubt anyone will care after this word from our sponsor..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=x76EpIUPLpI

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Cgvt:

Today in Edinburgh we have a cold, north westerly front making its way down from northern Norway / Arctic area. It is bringing with it Zero degree temperatures and a wind chill of minus 10 degrees. Chance of light snow in the afternoon which should turn to rain between 9pm and 11pm tonight as the cold front passes through the central belt, heading south west where it will meet a cold, but slightly warmer front coming in from the Atlantic. The could result in heavy snowfall for the Cumbrian area of England. That's all for me, a very good day to you.

Just trying to make it real there. I really hope it was as bullshit as real weather guys.

Were you in Glasgow on Saturday CGVT, wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes in a drum/pipes street band? I think you were. I have photographic evidence. Sacha will be adding that to the family book thread very soon!
              What is it suppose to be like in Minneapolis today Marko?
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

<li id="listing-3169301907" class="has-thumbnail has-photo listing clearfix ">
                $1,800 English Bulldog Pups For Sale English Bulldog Puppies for sale in Wisconsin. They are raised in the house and are very well socialized. Both males… more

Read more: http://dogs.oodle.com/all/minneapoli...#ixzz2LvFnSReJ

Adopt Tebow a Boxer You can fill out an adoption form on-line on our main website. Please contact May

Read more: http://dogs.oodle.com/all/minneapoli...#ixzz2LvGJcwNZ
                Last edited by Tony G; February 25th, 2013, 09:50 AM.
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

It's raining cats and dogs here

Comment

Ya, saw on the big map on the weather this morning you guys have the worst weather in the country right now.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Islair......., are you speaking of the drive by's that rain bullets in the 'hoods of North East Minneapolis...... Or the regular shit that falls from the sky?

Comment

We left the Santa Ana winds behind us in So Cal for 60 degrees and beautiful blue skies of Las Vegas.

No weather probs here.
                        SHOW me. Don't TELL me. Still waiting....
                        Play stupid games ...Win stupid prizes

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          It's raining cats and dogs here
                          Yeah, here too, I just stepped in a poodle.
                          "Donít worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

**groan**

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                              Yeah, here too, I just stepped in a poodle.
                              Dear oh dear....., I just literally laughed my a$$ off to that. Thank you Sharkbait, the wife will appreciate that.

Comment

Sunny and 60 degrees here in east Tennessee.

Rain tomorrow
                                The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X