X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find this method much easier.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Default.aspx

Comment

Beautiful day today. Suppose to start snowing tomorrow around 3:00pm. Which always makes it busy at work. Every time there's a forecast for inclement weather the store is much busier the day before. Today is normally not that busy. With the forecast calling for 6 inches of snow tomorrow the people came out. I find that so silly and stupid, but yet funny.
      GO LIONS "19" !!

Take us to the promised land Matthew.

Comment

With the forecast calling for 6 inches of snow tomorrow the people came out. I find that so silly and stupid, but yet funny.
        Why would that seem stupid? If they have to get groceries in the next day or two, why not get them while it's still nice instead of snowy and sloppy? Why do you feel your customers are stupid?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Any threat of snow causes mass panic around here. People act like they're in Miami and a hurricane is impending.

I blame the blizzard of 1994.
          The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by DanO View Post
            Beautiful day today. Suppose to start snowing tomorrow around 3:00pm. Which always makes it busy at work. Every time there's a forecast for inclement weather the store is much busier the day before. Today is normally not that busy. With the forecast calling for 6 inches of snow tomorrow the people came out. I find that so silly and stupid, but yet funny.
            It's like Xmas and New years DanO....., most places are only closed for one day, yet people buy fkn mountains of things as if it was going to be closed for a month. All customers are fkn stupid DanO.

Edit: I know that post had no weather content in it......, was just adding to the customer stupidity thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              It's like Xmas and New years DanO....., most places are only closed for one day, yet people buy fkn mountains of things as if it was going to be closed for a month. All customers are fkn stupid DanO.

Edit: I know that post had no weather content in it......, was just adding to the customer stupidity thing.
              It was implied Marko, .... foul weather makes people stupid.
              "Donít worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

"Why would that seem stupid? If they have to get groceries in the next day or two, why not get them while it's still nice instead of snowy and sloppy? Why do you feel your customers are stupid?"
                --------------------------------Actually "stupid" is a wrong term. I'm sorry. Paranoid is a better word. I'm sorry I called you stupid, Tony.
                GO LIONS "19" !!

Comment

Not at all you judgmental buffoon. Just because something doesn't fit into your oh so very tightly bolted down view of the world, you choose to slam them. Thank God we don't all conform to your hair trigger outlook on things.
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Well I pray your paranoia will soon be relieved.
                    GO LIONS "19" !!

Comment

Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Comment

you west and southern coasters really can't complain about much outside of when hurricanes hit....
                        In Quinn We Trust??

Comment

It's raining here now too. I'll start building the ark.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Pick me up on the way by...

Comment

I'll have to put on a helipad so Marko will have a place to land his helicopter too...
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Sounds good. I'll bring the beer

Comment

Working...
                                X