The CGVT weather-related thread of sunshine, rainbows and unicorns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CGVT weather-related thread of sunshine, rainbows and unicorns

It was pretty nice here today. Finally stopped raining. About 65 and sunny.
    Clouds are clouds. Cows are cows. The Lions are the Lions .-Andrew Heller-

Awesome!

Sunny with a high near 60 here today, but it's supposed to start raining tomorrow. It's definitely getting to be spring though.

I was out in the yard yesterday, and the grass is starting to come back. Hopefully I actually have a full lawn by summer.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Mother fucking Titus the Great IIX flaming out was not hindsight, you stupid asshat-NBT-
      I am honored
      I really have no interest in investing my time to come up with something entertaining to ridicule this team
      In this day and age, the windmills come pre-tilted and the Lions games come as prepackaged losses.

Comment

It's cold and miserable here. When I used a little plastic baggy to pick up the hot steamy poop my wife's sisters dog just got done squeezing out, I was thankful for the warmth transferring through the thin plastic layer to my cold fingers.

Did I miss the point of this thread?
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

You sum it up nicely actually
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

It snowed about 4 inches the other day, and I pissed off the neighbors and didnt shovel the sidewalk or my driveway. Today it was in the 40s and it all melted off. Awesome.
            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

You should get that dog this shirt.

Comment

That could work. It's definitely one of those kind of dogs that noticeably looks happier when it has a dog sweater on. Little guy like's wearing clothes. Seems odd to me but I can sorta see why people think it's neat.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Animals that wear decorative clothing should not be called dogs
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Hey! Take it to the dog thread!

This is the feel-good weather thread.

Comment

Who are you feeling up in the weather?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        Animals that wear decorative clothing should not be called dogs
                        But he looks so proud when you put it on him... i doubt you could stand up to his cuteness in person. Talk is cheap on the inzernet.

Comment

What breed?

Comment

It's raining again.

Comment

Good for your lawn.

Comment

Working...
                              X