Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    More a random question than a random thought.....

What the Fk is going on in that New Members thread?
    It was a jumbowit that thought he was funny.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
      He was pretty pissed!! Totally out of it I'm going to have to go in the loft tonight now
      Pissed as in drunk?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        More a random question than a random thought.....

What the Fk is going on in that New Members thread?
        Looks like I missed the whole thing.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          Looks like I missed the whole thing.
          You didn't miss much.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
            Pissed as in drunk?
            Yes very drunk, possibly enhanced by painkillers. Still haven't been in the loft yet might have a look tonight!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• 1982 & 1989 Darts World Champion.........., from Kirkcaldy, Scotland; Jocky Wilson. Flippin legend! You should be finding that poster and having it framed, Dean!
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Anybody been enjoying Jon Dorenbos the Eagles long snapper doing magic on Americas Got Talent?
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Anybody been enjoying Jon Dorenbos the Eagles long snapper doing magic on Americas Got Talent?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It's bullshit.

Jesus, Mark.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      It's bullshit.

Jesus, Mark.
                      omg, i hope he wasn't thinking that is a legit news site.... :shock:
                      AXE 'EM!

Comment

• Someone sent it to me but this brings up a question.

Since snopes has been found to have an agenda when it comes to verifying internet stories, what site can I use to verify information people send to me?

Comment

• More bullshit.

Snopes posts references. Check them out.

Read for yourself and verify before you post shit the "someone sent to me"
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I did read it but I quit using snopes since I learned the owner has his own agenda when it comes to verification.

Comment

• Out of pure curiosity, I typed in "Pacific ocean life dead" into a Google search, and tons of different stuff from all different sites popped up, all relating to the radiation leak. Was going to check some out until I saw, www.deepseanews.com ......, then Couldn't help but laugh. Visualising an underwater news room studio, goldfish as an anchor, "And in today's news, FK THAT FUKISHAMA!"

There no doubt is some truth in it, but it'll be the vicinity of Japan's waters that'll be slightly dodgy. Surprised we've not heard more from Japan regarding that plant. Even here in Britain, after Chernobyl, there was news at least once a month, for years.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Did you learn of Snopes' bias from "something someone sent to you'?

Q: Is Snopes.com run by “very Democratic” proprietors? Did they lie to discredit a State Farm insurance agent who attacked Obama? A: A chain e-mail that “exposed” Snopes contains falsehoods. And in fact, the site is run by someone who has no political party affiliation and his non-voting Canadian wife. A State Farm spokeswoman confirms what they reported about the Obama-baiting agent. FULL QUESTION Can you verify?

Answer (1 of 31): Yes, Snopes has become incredibly biased as of 2016. It wasn't always the case, it always leaned a bit to the left, just because it's on the internet, but it was never overt. I used to frequent both Snopes (for non political stories), Politifact and FactCheck.org (for political ...

Snopes is your best start when you get "something someone sends you"
                                Last edited by CGVT; September 15, 2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X