No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhh! Gasoline under $2.00 a gal for a sustained period.

I'm lovin it!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Soooooo.... just got a new mattress, etc. Tried it in the store. Had the computer analyzey thing. Its delivered and ive set it up. Holy balls its like 4 damn feet high. Why didnt it seem like that in the store? I have to go back and see if its not on a frame in the store, or if those bawsucks have them in a sunken pit. Or what.

Alzo..... its always 50% off.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Even if you took an actual 50% off the mattress itself......, it'll still be too damn high dammit!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Two feet is too high? Four feet is only a problem if you fall off. :D
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm only a short arse 5'8"....... Too high!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Think about how much taller you'd be on the bed then!

Comment

• You've already touched on the issue........, not my height, but the falling off! I regularly fall out of bed. It's the forward thrust of tossing that caber in my dreams.

Comment

• I fell out of bed one time in elementary school. Woke up right as I was going over. My forehead smacked right on the floor vent, and I had a couple of lined cuts for a week or so.

Comment

• A floor vent design on the forehead?! Did you let Tyler know this story after he busted up his lip a year or so ago?

Comment

• OI........, GET YOUR FACES OUT THE TURKEY AND GET THE GAMEDAY THREAD STARTED!! JAYSUS H, MAN.

Comment

• Hmmm....Carol Costello, anchor on CNN is lions fan. She was just talking about Matt Stafford being by far the greatest qb in the nfl.

Comment

• Someone spiked her turkey, Cat? (Not a euphemism)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              A floor vent design on the forehead?! Did you let Tyler know this story after he busted up his lip a year or so ago?
                              No, but I was telling him tonight about the time my brother and I dumped bubble bath in the jacuzzi. He thought it was especially funny about how even after three times draining the water, that grandpa still had bubbles when he turned the jets on....at the time, grandpa did not think it was so funny.

Comment

• We can only hope that the Japanese culture can do something for your degenerate soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X