No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That speed is possible if you are a beam of light or the Flash!

Comment

So why do slim chance and fat chance mean the same thing?
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Fat changed his name to Slim after winning The Greatest Loser.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Whoa, slim chance I would ever know that piece of trivia.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Fat head
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

..... are yew talkin' ta me?

Comment

Is the glass half empty or half full?????...Depends on whether you're drinking or pouring.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a bird who's afraid of heights.

Have you ever been reading through forum threads and wondered if you've ever posted anything worthwhile?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  So why do slim chance and fat chance mean the same thing?
                  From the internet, where everything it true and male french models abound:

They don't mean the same thing!

Fat chance is an irony. You don?t expect to win or achieve your goal.

Slim chance is when there is a minimal chance of winning and achieving your goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Fat changed his name to Slim after winning The Greatest Loser.
                    Please don't put me in a position where I am reading stuff like this and taking a drink of Diet Coke. It gets messy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                      Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a bird who's afraid of heights.
                      Ask this little guy. ;)

Comment

I tried but he has a messed up accent
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it" - Abraham Lincoln
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

"You'll have to excuse me gentleman I have to take the wife out. I swear her demands on my time will be the death of me."-Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"How come I get the penny and Jefferson gets the nickel?" - Abraham Lincoln.

Comment

Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X