Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    There is a castle in Scotland that is a giant pineapple.
    It's 20.3 miles from my front door, MM.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Random thought:

In "Game of Thrones", the Lannisters/ family that represents Lions are the most feared, powerful, & rich people in that world.
        In the NFL, the Lions are the biggest "clowns" & most made fun of franchise.

Maybe the Lions should change their color to gold and red like in "Game in Thrones." A new logo, ownership, & GM would help too.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
          Trick's NFL Year In Review 2014

Deserves a Punch in the Throat Award: Ray Rice

Deserves a Switch to the Scrotoris Award: Adrian Peterson

Roid Rage Fresca Enema Award: Dominic Raiola

Having a Face Like Jay Cutler Award: Jay Cutler

Gets stepped on and Cries More than a Woman who was Literally Knocked Out Cold in an Elevator Award: Aaron Rodgers (honorable mention for Having a Face Like Jay Cutler Award)

Look at Me I'm a Twat Waffle Award: Jim Schwartz

I Said Extra Butter Award: Nick Fairley

Will Be Blowing Spunk Bubbles for Spare Change by 2016 Award: Johnny Manziel

nice
          Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Welcome back wingsfan.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post

I've heard that sex can cause an orgasm too.

Can someone tell me if this is true
              LOL!

AAL: A'Shawn Robinson

Comment

• "I've heard that sex can cause an orgasm too.

Can someone tell me if this is true"

----------------------------Absolutely not. This is why your wife avoids it with you.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Absolutely not. This is why your wife avoids it with you.
                  The dog avoids it with me too!

He's a male dog but he's fixed so it's really not that gay.....

is it?????

Comment

• And the mail carrier said to HI to my wife

Guess she's making her happy?

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 46m46 minutes ago Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose.
                      Typical of scientific thinking.

If females did not experience orgasms, no one would ever get laid. Then procreation would have to resort to physical domination instead of consensual sexual activity. Not a good scenario.

Damn good thing for YT that he has the mailman he has.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 47m47 minutes ago Dirty thoughts can help improve your memory, according to research.
                        Hmmmmmmmm.

Is this why I am experiencing memory problems at my advanced age?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• "He's a male dog but he's fixed so it's really not that gay.....

is it?????"

-------------------------------No, no, no. Not at all. Everyone knows that.

"Damn good thing for YT that he has the mailman he has."
                          --------------------------------------They are not mailmen they are letter carriers. My dad was a mailman then he had to learn how to become a letter carrier. It was tough on him.

"Dirty thoughts can help improve your memory, according to research."
                          -----------------------------No wonder I have a memory like an elephant. T-upped.

"Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose."
                          ---------------------------------That may be true but it sure as hell is fun.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            "He's a male dog but he's fixed so it's really not that gay.....

is it?????"

-------------------------------No, no, no. Not at all. Everyone knows that.

"Damn good thing for YT that he has the mailman he has."
                            --------------------------------------They are not mailmen they are letter carriers. My dad was a mailman then he had to learn how to become a letter carrier. It was tough on him.

"Dirty thoughts can help improve your memory, according to research."
                            -----------------------------No wonder I have a memory like an elephant. T-upped.

"Many scientists believe that the female orgasm serves no biological purpose."
                            ---------------------------------That may be true but it sure as hell is fun.
                            :thumbup:
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Typical of scientific thinking.

If females did not experience orgasms, no one would ever get laid. Then procreation would have to resort to physical domination instead of consensual sexual activity. Not a good scenario.

Damn good thing for YT that he has the mailman he has.
                              Re-read my post. Our mail carrier is female.

No chance of my wife getting pregnant, but no chance of me joining them either

Comment

[URL="https://twitter.com/UberFacts"][B]Hmmmmmmmm.

Is this why I am experiencing memory problems at my advanced age?
                                WTH are we talking about, anyways?
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X