Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame there were no sports mentioned.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

Even though I am a local, yesterday took my granddaughters to Henry Ford Museum. (Our original destination was Greenfield Village but, weather forced us indoors).

I agree, it is a do not miss for anyone that visits the area and truly is a hidden Gem (although not hidden to me as it is in my back yard).
      Mark, I highly recommend the Rouge Plant Tour as well.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanks, Deb it is on our agenda for this summer.

I used to work there so it will be fun to see the major changes.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Mark, I highly recommend the Rouge Plant Tour as well.
          Their fishing pond leaves something to be desired though.

I can still taste the medical grade beryllium and old school striped tube socks.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
            Their fishing pond leaves something to be desired though.

I can still taste the medical grade beryllium and old school striped tube socks.
            Catch and release.

Comment

• Hmmmmm.

I am sure this belongs in the Politics thread but, my random thoughts from the Senate shutting down the legal monitoring of phone calls in the name of Homeland Security and then, this.........

The overwhelming inability to detect a planted threat by the TSA?

Warning, the link provided makes me watch advertisements I would dismiss if I could.

Airport screeners failed to detect explosives and weapons in nearly every test that an undercover Homeland Security team conducted at dozens of airports.

WTF?

Comment

• ......and Damn it! The guy I wanted to win Wicked Tuna kinda fizzed out at the end.

Comment

• Just got in van to go to work, radio on......, first thing I hear?......, Andy Murray.

Fucking depression for the rest of the day.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Shark Week is starting early July this year, which made me say "WOW!" It's already been a year since 2014's Shark Week? ... with those Rob Lowe jet skiing on Sharks commercials playing all the time.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/609273182105792512"]3h3 hours ago[/ame] The average US driver spends about $713 in wasted gasoline from sitting in traffic.

What does this say about our ability to engineer roads?

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/609258080119955456"]4h4 hours ago[/ame]
                        80% of 10-year-old girls surveyed in the U.S. have been on a diet.

Did they take this survey at the exit of a Weight Watchers meeting?

Comment

• "What does this say about our ability to engineer roads?"
                          ------------------------------It's all about space. Ability to continually expand roads to accommodate increased population is limited to availability of land to do so. Cities are built, business moves in taking up land, more people move in taking up land. No place to expand roads unless you start building raised roads over other roads. Ann Arbor is a great example of a very cramped city.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Calvin Johnson and LeBron James are the most talented players you will ever see play in their sports.
                            I find it interesting that most people respect/ like Calvin, but a lot of people don't like LeBron. Just shows what personality does to perception. Calvin is as humble as it gets. LeBron is a diva, though has gradually become better at not showing that.
                            If LeBron had Calvin's personality to begin with, maybe people would be more willing to think he is the greatest of all time.... or at least like him.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If Lebron had Calvin's personality he might not be as successful. It's fun to root against Lebron, I like to do it, but there is no question that he's doing everything he can to win titles. Nearly every basketball player in the position he's in has some assholish tendencies.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                If Lebron had Calvin's personality he might not be as successful. It's fun to root against Lebron, I like to do it, but there is no question that he's doing everything he can to win titles. Nearly every basketball player in the position he's in has some assholish tendencies.
                                Just ask Coby.

Comment

Working...
                                X