Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions and the playoffs with 5 wins through 13 games - thats like some sick joke - right? Some of us have seen these sick jokes going on 50 years now.
    They all end the same way - humiliatingly.

Comment

• Theoretically, if by some miracle they won the next three games, there is actually more than one playoff scenario, yes.

Now, what is ACTUALLY going to happen is that the Lions will somehow, miraculously win the next two games, then shit the bed in Green Bay... thus BOTH missing the playoffs AND ruining their draft position.

Because that's the Lions, making the worst out of every situation since 1963.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Theoretically, if by some miracle they won the next three games, there is actually more than one playoff scenario, yes.

Now, what is ACTUALLY going to happen is that the Lions will somehow, miraculously win the next two games, then shit the bed in Green Bay with Staffords replacement after tearing his achillies... thus BOTH missing the playoffs AND ruining their draft position AND trashing Staffords career.

FIFY
        Last edited by Malto Marko; December 15, 2018, 11:08 PM.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Now, what is ACTUALLY going to happen is that the Lions will somehow, miraculously win the next two games, then shit the bed in Green Bay... thus BOTH missing the playoffs AND ruining their draft position.

This all day long
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Theoretically, if by some miracle they won the next three games, there is actually more than one playoff scenario, yes.

that is something this asshat will believe.....
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• The great thing about this thread is that it was when GJ was young and "believed." He's since been Lionized and turned into a cynical and bitter hater like the rest of us, but this thread will always resurface to remind him of when he was young and cute.

He'll probably show it to his kids one day.
              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Not this year, either
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Is it time yet?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Any assholes feelin' it?
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• So your directing your question to CGVT, Froot, Jaadam, and Nick?
                      Just DM them and don't waste the thread space

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                        So your directing your question to CGVT, Froot, Jaadam, and Nick?
                        No one likes you
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

No one likes you
                          Agreed.

To be fair...I'm not sure anyone really likes me either but at least my nonsense is not perseverative and annoying.

Comment

• I like you Nick.. You're from Yuma and you're in the software business. Whats not to like?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

You're
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Sick burn man!
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X