Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froot loops
    replied
    Bad showing this cup for Concacaf Thunder.

Leave a comment:

• kreton
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Messi hatrick tonight

Senegal pump Engerland

Lions get W's for remainder of season.

Just checked the above treble odds on betfair...., stake £1.00........, richer than Elon Musk if it comes in ----->> but...., no chance Messi with the hatrick!!
    I'd take the 2nd two for a buck. Not messi - I don't buy into the Argentina hype train.

Leave a comment:

• Cody_Russell
    replied
    Denmark is the Purdue or Tennessee (Rick Barnes) college basketball equivalent of this World Cup. High expectations and no shows. Embarrassing.

Whatever. Go team USA!

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Messi hatrick tonight

Senegal pump Engerland

Lions get W's for remainder of season.

Just checked the above treble odds on betfair...., stake £1.00........, richer than Elon Musk if it comes in ----->> but...., no chance Messi with the hatrick!!

Leave a comment:

• kreton
    replied
    I think I saw that the Aussies play winner of Argentina/Poland match. Australia vs Poland to make the top 8 is not something I think anyone saw coming if it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    France just played their "B" team v Tunisia. 1-0 loss......., but the French scored, and VAR chopped it off 3 minutes later. Something new every day with the VAR.

And the Aussies eh? Very good that they made it into the knockout stages but very embarrassing for us Scots. Five World Cups in a row 74 - 90 plus 98 and no progression out of the group stages.

Favourite fact about the World Cup, (Keeps me happy & thats favorite for Jaadam)......, only home nation at the 1978 World Cup and the only country in that World Cup to beat the Netherlands over 90 minutes. Argentina needed extra time in the final.
    We're still fucking shit though.

Leave a comment:

• kreton
    replied
    England will get past Senegal I think but winner likely plays France after that. That is a tough road.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Panoptes......., you lurking?

Look. ...., A Senegal top.

....., its from China though! Hmmmm.

You think it'll arrive before kick-off?

Pondering Which One GIF by Moncho

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    It's too bad the US has no striker, they would have won that game versus England.
    Agree totally.

African Cup of Nations Champions Senegal pump England in last 16 ---->> BOOK IT

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Yeah, the English press had no respect for the US. It's too bad the US has no striker, they would have won that game versus England.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Over here, people talk about how dreadful Engeerrrrland were first half v USA......., but I thought the USA were great first half; nothing to do with England being poor. Reproduce that first half and there is a glimmer of hope vs The Ned...... just a glimmer though, nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    The US kind of sucks parking the bus. They need the midfielders to control the game like they did in the group stage.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Park the Greyhound, catch them on the break…… USA QF

dog GIF

Leave a comment:

• kreton
    replied
    I was a little surprised to hear abdomen. Looked like his head got rocked on the play. But Saturday is a ways away. Hope he is there. Netherlands is a stacked team.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I'm surprised he was able to finish out the half. He could barely move going into the locker room. They are reporting he's at the hospital. They haven't said anything about Sargent. It didn't look good though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X