No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You almost beat them. Osijek was a better team in both games imo. No shame in that loss!
    Discussion mostly related to the Detroit Lions.

Comment

• Ok soccer season is upon us, make your picks top 3 in the EPL, bottom 3 and where does Hibernian finish

1. Liverpool
      2. Man City
      3. Spurs

18. Watford
      19. Palace
      20. Cardiff

Hibernian finishes 5th

Comment

• 1. Man City
        2. Liverpool
        3. Chelsea

18. Brighton
        19. Huddlesfield
        20. Cardiff

Hibs finish 8th
        The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• Seems to have become a trend on this site of late to brand blatant bullshit as “trolling”......... yes, ok, I’ll concede, I’ve been trolling from the very start....... but Frank? 8th? You fucking trolling bastard!!!

Hibs 3rd (behind the overspending Glasgow cunts)

1. Chelski
          2. Man City
          3. Tottenham

18. Southampton
          19. Watford
          20 Brighton

Comment

• This is why futbol will always be a 3rd world peasant past time:

New Madrid Keeper Thibault Courtois Apologizes For Singing Song About Real Madrid Fans Fucking Kangaroo

Lauren Theisen
            Today 4:23pm
            Photo: Denis Doyle (Getty Images)
            Before he was the regular goalkeeper at Chelsea, Thibault Courtois was the number one at Atletico Madrid when they burst onto the La Liga scene to challenge the duopoly of Barcelona and Real Madrid. Now, since his transfer to Real earlier this week, Courtois has been forced to awkwardly answer for his past as a member of his new club’s arch-rival. Specifically, there was an incident in which he sang a song about Madridistas screwing Kangaroos.

Following Atletico’s Copa Del Rey final win over Real in 2013, a celebrating Courtois yelled some goofy shit to fans that was controversial at the time, but mostly forgotten until his recent transfer. From the balcony at the headquarters of the Community of Madrid, the 21-year-old shout-sang, “Salta, salta, salta pequeño canguro, y a los madridistas que les den por el culo,” which translates, depending on context, to something approximating, “Jump, jump, jump little kangaroo, and the Madrid fans who give it up the ass.”

Though this dumb song is objectively a lot funnier than a teenage pitcher tweeting “faggot,” Courtois had to borrow from the “So You Had Some Bad Tweets...” apology manual at his introductory press conference with Real Madrid on Thursday.

“I was very young at that time, I got carried away in the moment. I apologised at the time and I do again now. It was a youthful indiscretion,” Courtois said.

“They [Madrid fans] will see that I will give it my all for the Real Madrid badge to win the games.”

Courtois has yet to apologize to kangaroos for associating them with Madridistas.
            SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Why do you read this pish, Panoptes? It’d be like me reading wind & pish baseball stories. Why do you give a fuck?

Comment

• Yeah, because ya know... us classy people with American Football have never done things like create short stories about the Green Bay Fudge Packers or anything.

Or the Viqueens.

Never happened. At any time.

Because we aren't boorish louts like those filthy, third world footballers.

Comment

• Never in any doubt that the wind & pish stories exist in all sports....... just questioning reading about a sport that you dislike.
                  “DETROIT PISTONS SPEND 150 SQUILLION DOLLARS AND ARE SET TO BE NBA CHAMPIONS FOR THE NEXT DECADE!”
                  ———> scroll wheel on by and continue not giving a fuck.

Off to Perth now for St Johnstone v the mighty cabbage & ribs........ predict 3-0 Hibs.

COME ON, YOU EDINBURGH HIBEES

Comment

• 1. City
                    2. Liverpool
                    3. Chelsea

Utd, well they are in Mourinho's 3rd season and he's never lasted more than 3 seasons anywhere he's been. His schtick grows old pretty quick
                    Spurs, they did nothing in the window to get better
                    Arsenal, it's going to take some time with Unai, probably another year to get the players he needs to fit his style

Won't bother with the bottom though I do agree with Marko69 about Southampton. They have lost their direction at the top, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

• The Detroit Lions... where eleven men on the field is merely a suggestion.

Comment

• My youngest daughter was talking up Aston Villa to me and I'm quite certain had never heard of them until the last week. But Callum O'Hare is on the team, he is one of the newest wonder kids at age 20. More importantly to her his younger sister is Aliyah O'Hare who is the 5 time world champ in Irish dancing in the U15s. He also has 11 million instagram followers and that is the real currency of the realm for the youngsters.

Comment

• Sing along, FL

THEY’VE (Villa) GOT MCGINN (from Hibs)
                          SUPER JOHN MCGINN
                          I JUST DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND
                          HE’S ALAN STUBBS’ MAN
                          HE’S BETTER THAN ZIDANE
                          THEY’VE GOT SUPER JOHN MCGINN.

And 5 time world champion ..... and still under 15? That’s got to be a record of some sort! Jaysus H. Impressive.

Comment

• Song gets repetitive after Shitecastle ...... especially when he scores and Hibs win.

https://youtu.be/DEGezXTv--E

Comment

• Funny

WATCH: Trump 'Red Cards' the Media at White House FIFA Event

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...ed-cards-media

SHOW me, don't TELL me. Still waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Song gets repetitive after Shitecastle ...... especially when he scores and Hibs win.

https://youtu.be/DEGezXTv--E
                                Theyyyyyyve gotttt McGinnnnn, Suppper Johnnn McGinnnn. Classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X