No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko! Are you complaining about past events or current?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well......, the JFW's were defeated 2-1 last night by Dundee United. This means that next weekend, the Hibees can relegate the fuckers to the league below. Now that is going to be one sweet day out!

Result today: Chelski 6 Arsenal 0.

Mourinho recently labelled Wenger, "a failure"......., this is not a good way to counter that Mr Wenger.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 2K front row at Fontana with Kenseth and Keslowski. Ambrose showing pace with a trip to the 4th row
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• What an absolute raker Rooney has just scored for Man Utd. Need to get that onto the thread later. Beautiful.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Wayne Rooney recreated David Beckham’s stunning halfway line goal in front of the man himself to give Manchester United the lead against West Ham.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StCFzvXL-kE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Wayne Rooney Incredible 55 Yard Volley Goal (West Ham vs Manchester United) (0-1) 22/03/2014 - YouTube[/ame]

The more i see it, the ball must've had a crazy swerve in mid flight because the keeper was made to look like a total cock.

Comment

• SWEET!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Liverpool takes a big step with a thrilling 6-3 win at Cardiff. They need Rooney to work his magic against City Tuesday.

You were right Marko, City throttled Hull 5-0.

Comment

• Was indeed very entertaining. Suarez is just awesome. Hope he stays fit for the World Cup. A lot of players could potentially be out to "crock" him as the season becomes more desperate for some.

Comment

• Yep Suarez with the Hat Trick

Comment

• Goalkeeper Blows Game With Enormous Boner In Added Time

Comment

• That was a gift for QPR

Comment

• Blame that on the defender, stupid blind pass to put his own GK under pressure - when there wasn't a QPR player within 10 yards of him to begin with.

As for the keeper, that's an almighty howler.

Comment

• In normal circumstances, you would blame the defender for that. But that was injury time and QPR had already just scored (in injury time) through Morrison. The defender was basically wanting the keeper to punt it up field for maybe one more 'Boro chance to level at 2-2......, but the howler prevented that, and that was ANOTHER injury time goal to make it 3-1. I certainly can't blame the defender in that instance. If it was earlier in the game, then yes.

Comment

• That's the final whistle just gone in El Classico.
                                Real Madrid 3 Barcelona 4.
                                Anyone see it? Superb game of fitbaw. Messi is just out of this world.

Comment

Working...
                                X