No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• He looks like a character in a Guy Ritchie film

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• The Red Devils aren't shitting the bed yet.

Comment

• It was a matter of time

Comment

• Soul-Shire the fk out.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I can't believe that ManU team finished 2nd last year and I can't believe Jose thought Fred was worth 52 million. That dude was bad today.

Comment

• Hibernian leading the Jambos late

Comment

• How is this even possible? The 4 teams fighting for the last 2 remaining CL spots

Tottenham, dropped 6 points in last 3 matches
                    Chelski, dropped 7 points in last 3 matches
                    Arsenal, dropped all 9 points in last 3 matches
                    Man Utd, dropped 8 points in last 3 matches

Can't say I've ever seen a season where NOBODY seemingly wants CL football - lol.

Comment

• Those teams are all in flux. The race was almost finished today, Origi saved their bacon for a second time this year. Need the Foxes to show up on Monday Night Football.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Those teams are all in flux. The race was almost finished today, Origi saved their bacon for a second time this year. Need the Foxes to show up on Monday Night Football.
                        While I agree, for Arsenal when you drop 11 of 12 points to Crystal Palace, Wolves, Leicester and Brighton and you miss out on CL again, that is a fall from grace, off a 20 story building. I simply can't imagine what the Gooners are going through right now.

Comment

• Yeah that's true, the problem with Arsenal and Man United for that matter is the last 5 years have been ones of relative neglect. For far too long Arsenal was satisfied with the 4th place trophy. Man U has been rudderless since SAF retired. Tottenham has to spend like a big boy or an injury to someone like Kane is a disaster.
                          Last edited by froot loops; May 5, 2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Kompany wins the league on a thunder strike

Comment

• Totally amazing game today, they'll be talking about this for years.

Comment

• I woke up this morning, and actually thought it was a damn shame that Liverpool had the season it did, and wasn't going to get any hardware for it.

But damn, there's still life in that side after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X