Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    all USA womens World Cup Shyte!!

Yes, Steve plays a shed load of the soccer. I think he enjoys it more than music!
    Got those 2 things right.

Carry on
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post

Got those 2 things right.

Carry on
      Worth watching for the Scandinavian hot totty though, no?

Its not 22 fat Auntie Julies anymore.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Pukki
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• No thanks with this being the nasty queer face of USA soccer. ???????

download.jpeg.jpg ???????

Comment

• Puke-ie alright

Comment

• She's been a great soccer player though.

Yeah, heard the "pukey" joke years ago at Easter Road ....., he used to play for Glasgow Celtic. Another very good soccer player.

Comment

• Just went on the BBC site to find out the Partick Thistle result and noticed it was Sporting Kansas City v Minnesota United today. Nice 1-0 win for SKC. You at the game Panoptes?

Comment

• I'd rather gouge out my own eyes versus watching any soccer, anywhere.

Comment

• Crossed it in......, you volleyed beautifully! *high 5*

Comment

• Marko,
                      I sent you a PM. Nothing urgent. Please confirm receipt when you do get to it. Thx

Comment

• Big news in Detroit, Detroit City FC got admitted into the new 3rd tier soccer league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Marko,
                          I sent you a PM. Nothing urgent. Please confirm receipt when you do get to it. Thx
                          ????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Big news in Detroit, Detroit City FC got admitted into the new 3rd tier soccer league.

Comment

• Unfortunately their colors are similar to the Jambos. You would get a kick out of their stadium, it's an old stadium built during WWII in Hamtramck. The football team I worked with played many games there and the thing I remember about it was you couldn't kick field goals or extra points on one side of the field because the ball would go over a wall and kids would steal the ball. So if you scored you had to go to the other end zone to kick the PAT. It isn't an issue for a lot of the inner city teams because most of them didn't have a kicker and just went for two. DCFC moved there a few years back and renovated it as it had fallen into disrepair.

Comment

• Looks more of a Roma colour than a Jambo colour....., but definitely wouldn't purchase it. And I don't like the club badge, or crest, (whatever you guys call it). Wiki'd it and couldn't find an explanation for it. What is that badge aw aboot?

But, looked at their most notable players and laughed out loud at one of them......., Keith Lough. Scottish guy who played for Detroit City FC before moving to ......, (drum roll)......, Penicuik Athletic!! My home town in South Edinburgh as a youngster! I'd have thought that was a drop in his career. Detroit to Penicuik!!

Comment

Working...
                                X