No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were indeed very good last night......, but were they good because they are genuinely good? I reckon the Swiss crumbled after the second goal was scored 12.65 seconds after the first. Their two late goals were because France had eased off a bit.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Germany v Ghana, best 2nd half of the World Cup so far by a distance. What a fantastic showing by both teams. Can't believe you Americans beat Ghana if I'm honest.

Argentina / Iran, an ok game and another piece of world class finishing by Messi to win it.

Was heading off to bed, but fk it , after that Germany/Ghana game, I'm staying up for Bosnia/Nigeria.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Was it worth staying up, Marko?
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Obviously not, LFIJ......, fell asleep on the couch.

Comment

• Ha! Well better than passing out.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Germany v Ghana, best 2nd half of the World Cup so far by a distance. What a fantastic showing by both teams. Can't believe you Americans beat Ghana if I'm honest.

Argentina / Iran, an ok game and another piece of world class finishing by Messi to win it.

Was heading off to bed, but fk it , after that Germany/Ghana game, I'm staying up for Bosnia/Nigeria.
              Ghana should have beat both the U.S. and Germany, they outplayed both of them. Why in the hell the guy didn't pass the ball back into the box to either of the two unmarked players on that 5 on 2 break late yesterday is beyond me. They could have dribbled the ball in the net.

Comment

• Missed the USA game v Portugal last night due to being out for 4 hours actually playing soccer in Queensferry....., was feckin shagged by 10pm, had to hit the sack, ......, but I've woke up this morning to news of Ghana match fixing claims. Not good.

Comment

• You missed a good game, even with the gut punch at the end.

Comment

• That was a mad 20 minutes for Croatia , Essek. Just all fell apart at the seams. Really thought it would've been your country to qualify along with Brazil. Unlucky mate.
                    You'll be the same as me now....., Fk the World Cup, let's get the Euro qualifiers started.

Comment

• Oh did they kicked our asses yesterday, it was coaches game, playing with 3 defensive midfielders, he suffocated rakitic and modric giving them no offensive freedom, and leaving mandzukic alone up front was tragic decision, as far as soccer goes i'm waiting for domestic league, at least i know we'll suck
                      http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ^ nice ^

Comment

• LMAO!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• First game of the new season, 2-1 to the CABBAGE! Get the fk in.
                              HIBEES! HIBEES! HIBEES! HIBEES!

"The Cabbage & Ribs is what we want,
                              At Patty Stantons Restaurant
                              We'll eat Jam Tarts for breakfast and the dish of the day,
                              A feast of goals at Easter Road on Saturday."

[ame]http://youtu.be/Vtl27WWubrg[/ame]

Comment

• So...Tony Stewart may have just murdered another driver (Kevin Ward jr.) with his car. Not accidentally hit him, but ran into him while he was out of his.

Breaking news in NASCAR. Tony Stewart got into a major accident, possibly running over a driver in a sprint car race tonight at Canandaigua ...

The kid is only 20 years old.
                                Last edited by Kstat; August 10, 2014, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X