No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict a lot of complaints about Roy Hogson on and the English team regardless of the result.

Comment

• I like that 1-0 home prediction there, CGVT.

That's guaranteed Froot Loops.

I predict a Scotland win or a draw.

Now let's watch England win.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        The oldest international soccer fixture in history tomorrow night in Glasgow:
        Scotland v England.

What is your Prediction, Dean?
        Probably a goal in in it either way. Imagine it will be quite intimidating at Celtic Park, especially at the start of the game, should be an interesting first few minutes!
        Shows how little I watch now, when England played at the weekend I had never heard of the Right Back (Clyne)!!

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I predict a lot of complaints about Roy Hogson on and the English team regardless of the result.
        Not from me, I'm confident now that I'll be able to put it on the Ref's !!!
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Call it a 2-2 draw.

Comment

• @ Dean..... Same for me, Dean. I'm out of touch completely with who is coming through to the first team ranks for Scotland. All I know is that things are going not too bad for Strachan at the moment and that's good news. I think Wales, NI, the Rep & Scotland getting better can only be a good thing. It might even take the heat off England in the near future as far as the media are concerned.

@ Fraquar......, I'd settle for that because at least then it would've been a decent game with both sides attacking. Obviously prefer the win.

I've just stopped at a McDonalds in Livingston, West Lothian, and it's wall to wall Scotland jerseys. Three buses all set to go. Hope it all passes with no hassle.

'MON THE JOCK BASTARDS!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 2-2 is only good if 1/2 of those goals don't come from flops in the box and a free kick from the spot.....

Comment

• If an Englishman dives in the box at Celtic Park tonight, then he's the bravest cunt on the planet.

Comment

• Seen this video yet Marko? It's on Facebook rather than youtube so can't embed it.

AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I'm going to stop saying the word "c*nt"........., that video is embarrassing!

Comment

• Broony looking focused...... Rooney looking nervous.

Comment

• Ireland 4
                        US 1

gross

Comment

• Close this shit thread.

Comment

• Was the game as bad as the score indicates?

Comment

• Wasn't a bad game to watch. Scotland are playing the best "on the floor" football I've seen in years. They should be able to see off quite a few nations with ease, and they will definitely be there or thereabouts in the Euro qualifiers. No disgrace if they don't qualify though, tough group.

Terry Butcher was raving about Wilshere's chip and it being world class etc etc...... Reiterating why he was fucking emptied by Hibs. He just talks immense Shyte. Was a decent piece of play but more bad positioning by the defenders than it being a world class chip. The second goal just after HT killed the Scots off, (very frustrating goal, AAARGH! and I'm hoping Grant Handley can be replaced) and any "plan" that was in place was scuppered. And I think Scotland goal celebrations were still taking place when the 3rd England goal went in. I cannot understand why Johnny Russell wasn't on from the start for Scotland. Maybe him and Maloney on together wouldn't work, (as some people think) but I reckon Scotland missed a trick there. Both would've fed off each other in the final 3rd and more chances would DEFINITELY have been created. Derby County of the English Championship sit top of the league, and a lot of that is due to Russell's efforts.

BUT,......, and I hate to say it....... England have more gears on their bike. Much more quality, and seemed to dictate the tempo of the game. So well done to them. (Spew!)

From a very unsportsmanship angle, I'd like to have seen Wellbeck being fucking emptied by someone, preferably by Mulgrew after the touch line challenge....., then had the audacity to think Mulgrew was at fault. Fkn ersehole.

Bring on Gibraltar!

Comment

• Didn't manage to see any Champions League goals this week, but Aaron Ramsay's goal for The Gunners was just incredible. Commentator isn't too bad either!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xaKu2giR7w&sns=em[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X