Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    Congratulations to Portugal.

Does this win make Christiano Ronaldo a Ewing Theory candidate?
    Considering Portugal doesn't even make it into the Round of 16 without Ronaldo going into demi-god mode against Hungary... no.

Comment

• Had to google "Ewing theory"....... And he's not even close to a Ewing theory candidate, with club(s) or country.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Had to google "Ewing theory"....... And he's not even close to a Ewing theory candidate, with club(s) or country.
        Detroit fans happily embrace that bogus theory.

They pretty much have to in order to remain optimistic, as elite talent deciding "fuck it" to Detroit franchises is a fairly common experience.

Comment

• Get a look at the jambofuckers away kit for this coming season?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7knui6Kwj...25283%2529.jpg

Oh my God! Its a good job the Hibs are still in the league below......, the fans would crucify the fkn erseholes if they turned up in that.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Just asked my son if he'd seen the new Jambofkr away kit......, he replied.....,

"Yeah I have, looks good eh?"

Mr Blobby Costume, Pink, with Inflatable Suit & Gloves Blobby Blobby Blobby! Look instantly recognisable in our officially licensed Mr Blobby Costume. This licensed comedy costume includes an inflatable suit and gloves. Washing Instructions: Dry Clean Only Product Code: 38054

LMAO! Mr Blobby!

Comment

• Looks like a fruit salad
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Get a look at the jambofuckers away kit for this coming season?

Oh my God! Its a good job the Hibs are still in the league below......, the fans would crucify the fkn erseholes if they turned up in that.
                LOL! That is awful.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• How about Celtic losing to the Red Imps, the Brodg is a splendid coach.

Comment

• Millen must have added the black pumas (or stick bugs) for extra badassery. I do like the chin strap though.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• That jambo uni looks like some stupid NFL throwback jersey that the Steelers or Packers subject to public to.

Comment

• The Celtic result last night was embarrassing for them. Especially with all the big talk after Brendan Rodgers signed as boss. I have no doubts they'll annihilate the Lincoln Red Imps at Parkhead, Glasgow though.

Comment

• I didn't even realize they hired the Brodg

Comment

Get a look at the jambofuckers away kit for this coming season?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7knui6Kwj...25283%2529.jpg

I think you should wear that as a work uniform Marko. You would look pretty in that.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Please pardon my ignorance, but is there a tournament to crown a champion in all of Britain? Do the Scottish clubs ever get a shot at the English clubs in a match that matters?

The Scots I know are from Glasgow, so they're either Celtic or Rangers fans. Actually, I'm not sure any of them are Celtic fans, now that I think about it.

Comment

• There was the Coronation Cup and the Anglo-Scottish Cup many moons ago, CL. I certainly don't remember it. Although I do know that Hibs have had some decent results over the English teams in the past.

I think nowadays, competitive games, (not friendlies) would be won by the English teams more than the Scottish teams.

Edit: English teams also do so much better in European competition than Scottish teams. We generally go out first round!

Comment

Working...
                                X