No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still think that jambofucker away kit is a wind up, DanO. They just CANNOT wear that.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Why hasn't anyone made this the Soccer, Nascar, and Chick Fights thread yet?
      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
        Why hasn't anyone made this the Soccer, Nascar, and Chick Fights thread yet?
        Because they are one in the same?
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Add the Next Year's Draft to and it would be perfect.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wouldn't let the chicks read this. Nunes would kick you up and doon the place if she knew you were comparing her to poncy soccer players.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Maybe, but is she hot?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Googled all those names mentioned on the Nunes thread......, there's defo a hotness there,....., but knowing they could all kick ma stanes so hard that I'd probably spit them out, the hotness seems to go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Add the Next Year's Draft to and it would be perfect.
                  I call for a banishment of this particular member of the forum. Do not sully good Nascar and Soccer talk with mock drafts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I call for a banishment of this particular member of the forum. Do not sully good Nascar and Soccer talk with mock drafts.
                    Haha

Comment

• Nice win for the Cabbage in Denmark tonight over the 90minutes, 1-0 Hibs v Brondby, and cup winner David Gray bagging the goal.

BUT......., defeated 5-3 on penalties. Short lived stint in Europe. Oh well. Concentrate on winning the league and retaining the cup now.

Comment

• ESSEK......., you still around these parts??? I see Cibalia were promoted to Croatia division 1 last season. A few MASSIVE derby matches for Osijek this season. First one at your teams home ground on the 27th of this month; Osijek v Cibalia. Even im looking forward to that one!

'MON THE OSIJEK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          ESSEK......., you still around these parts??? I see Cibalia were promoted to Croatia division 1 last season. A few MASSIVE derby matches for Osijek this season. First one at your teams home ground on the 27th of this month; Osijek v Cibalia. Even im looking forward to that one!

'MON THE OSIJEK!
                          I'm here mate Oh yes, good for them and good for us, we get someone to beat :D

This season started much better then last...well 50, new ownership, couple of great (for croatian league) players, we even think we could get to uefa cup q's.
                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Excellent 4-0 win today for the Hibs at Easter Road........ The club now sitting unbeaten at the top of the league, which is great leading into the international break. Playing some unbelievably good soccer at the moment. Very enjoyable and making the season tickets, thus far, worth it.
                            Just need the Osijek to win tonight in that Cibalia derby match.

And MALTO MARKO...... That international break? ...... It's MALTA V Scotland next week. Let me hear your prediction. Apologies, but I'll not be happy if it's anything less than 4-0 "Scotchland!"

Cousin Scott was speaking with an American guy in Dubai airport last week...., long story short, he asked where he was from, Scotty said, "Edinburgh, mate."....., "Oh yeeeeah, Edinburgh. That's in Scotchland, right?"

Comment

• You still alive, ESSEK?

Awesome 2-0 win yesterday in the derby match. And 3rd top, six points ahead of 4th??? What the hell has happened at Osijek? New management?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                And MALTO MARKO...... That international break? ...... It's MALTA V Scotland next week. Let me hear your prediction. Apologies, but I'll not be happy if it's anything less than 4-0 "Scotchland!"

"
                                Hmmmm. Let me do a bit of homework and I am thinking a bet may be in order......;)
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X