No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course Harry Kane with the opener. Thankfully this is not being held in September.

Comment

• Those lads from England sure know how to use their head.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Kane again in the waning month of the game!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I watched about 3 minutes of Russia v Saudi Arabia (?) early on and saw everything I hate about the game in that short span like a light collision that had both players feiging injury and then popped up just fine in about 30 secs. F that, F futbol, F the puss players.

Dumas 3rd world sport.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Jaysus, you make me laugh! Mexicans, China, Futbol......., AARGH! THE HATE! I have this vision of you going to the shops for something as easy as milk but dodging down the street going from streetlight to streetlight, diving down, rolling under cars like Dan Ackroyd in some spy movie.
              "You don't fukin know me!"......., yeah I know, I know,......, its just a vision I get with the F that, F this posts. Its hilarious
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I self identified here (and everywhere) long ago that I am an Equal Opportunity Hater (EOH). That's different than being a racist.

If I don't like you, I will be your worst enemy.

If I like you, I'm loyal to the death.

PandS

F Daesh, F Russia, F Pakistan, F Al-Queda everywhere, F Iran, F American Libocrats and my beyotch neighbor 3 doors down that rats everyone out on HOA violations while no one else gives a chit. Theres more but thats good for now.
                Last edited by Panoptes; June 18, 2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• If you don't like soccer get out of the soccer thread dumbass. Plenty of other threads. Serves you right for tuning into Russia v Saudi Arabia. Two dreadful teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    If you don't like soccer get out of the soccer thread dumbass. Plenty of other threads. Serves you right for tuning into Russia v Saudi Arabia. Two dreadful teams.
                    F you! How about that?

You of all people are not going to dictate to me.

Pands

I didn't pick that sorry soccer game, it could have been any game. I was flipping channels in my home office and stopped on it. I was trying to get involved but it literally took 180 seconds to shut it down. It's for a totally different crowd than this American that has laughed at soccer since I was a pup. Enjoy your type of sport, wuss.
                    Last edited by Panoptes; June 20, 2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Jesus. What a dumbass
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Look at Gonz using his big words, the original Internet Tough Guy. Boasting about bullshit, I'm sure all the people out there count your loyalty as something to be proud of.

Comment

• Get out of this thread Marc Gonzo, the bums lost!

Comment

• Tweedle Dee as usual followed by Tweedle Dumb.

th?id=OIP.LpgX6kWuUQyo2Itpnaib5QHaFn&pid=15.1.jpg

Marko69 gets me. We're just ribbing each other.

While you two easily triggered douches do what you do.
                            Last edited by Panoptes; June 18, 2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• All I'm saying is take your psychopathic peacock routine to another thread, this is for very serious soccer discussion. I get you all right, I get that you lack the intellectual horsepower to discuss the beautiful game. Nobody with any kind of sense would pick one of truly terrible matchups in history like Saudi versus Putin as any kind of barometer on the state of soccer.
                              Last edited by froot loops; June 18, 2018, 07:58 PM. Reason: Gonz is hte most delicate of snowflakes

Comment

• Whoa! Let's leave Putin out of this. Gravy on fries is what makes us friends with Canada. Oh wait.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X