No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are ya kidding? He's probably already drunk with joy.

Ya know how those Brits are. They're all the same.

Comment

• I do like how England have totally bought into the Tracksuit Tony game plan. All about the set pieces. it can get you far if you don't have a lot of creativity in the midfield.

Comment

• Last edited by Marko69; July 8, 2018, 04:06 AM.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• England can take the unofficial world championship if they beat Croatia.

Comment

• Eh, it kinda feels like the real World Cup Final is happening between Belgium and France. I really don't see how England or Croatia beat either team without a lot of friendly bounces.

Comment

• England would have a better chance than the last two runner ups. Henderson would have to have the game of his life against De Bruyn. A repeat of the champions league performance

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                England can take the unofficial world championship if they beat Croatia.
                Last edited by Marko69; July 8, 2018, 01:43 PM.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• There are people who actually track this.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I do like how England have totally bought into the Tracksuit Tony game plan. All about the set pieces. it can get you far if you don't have a lot of creativity in the midfield.
                    The difference is is that this team is actually playing decent football in addition to being a set piece threat.

The atmosphere in England is amazing at the moment, a proper buzz. Get involved Marko! If you can't beat us, join us. And you cannae beat us!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unoffi..._Championships

There are people who actually track this.
                      It's a big deal on the Internet. The US has had it twice.

Comment

• Still here mate, just not as often as before.

since I'm Croatian I'm not to objective but I think we have better team then Albion, only Kane is someone you can't cope with, we can kill them with Modric and Rakitic.
                        Our problem also is 2 ETs in last two games, but I would belive that is something you get by in SF of WC.

P.S. do you know my home team is possibly playing Ranger is 2nd round of UEFA cup? That's gonna be amazing, Steve G in Osijek
                        http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

The difference is is that this team is actually playing decent football in addition to being a set piece threat.

The atmosphere in England is amazing at the moment, a proper buzz. Get involved Marko! If you can't beat us, join us. And you cannae beat us!

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post

Still here mate, just not as often as before.

since I'm Croatian I'm not to objective but I think we have better team then Albion, only Kane is someone you can't cope with, we can kill them with Modric and Rakitic.
                            Our problem also is 2 ETs in last two games, but I would belive that is something you get by in SF of WC.

P.S. do you know my home team is possibly playing Ranger is 2nd round of UEFA cup? That's gonna be amazing, Steve G in Osijek
                            Aw man, superb stuff. Rangers @ Osijek will be a great night for you guys. And there will still be 50K+ @ Ibrox for the return leg. You should go!

And err......... COME ON, CROATIA!

Comment

• Just had a look at some of Osijeks recent results there, Essek....... 30th June, 3-0 win v SPL side, St Johnstone. Did you go to this?

Comment

• You say that as if the English aren't intolerable fuckers to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                                X