Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Marko69.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Just had a look at some of Osijeks recent results there, Essek....... 30th June, 3-0 win v SPL side, St Johnstone. Did you go to this?
      Training camp game played in Austria, so no.

btw, go belgium
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Ronaldo is heading to Juventus. That might change some dynamics in the Champions League.

Comment

• Marko's gotta be over the moon after his Three Lions early goal.

Comment

• This game is crazy

Comment

• Man, of all the ways England could England this World Cup, that's gotta be the most England I've ever seen England England.

That match was theirs for the taking, and they straight up pissed it away. Pissed it right down their leg.
              Last edited by chemiclord; July 11, 2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That's what I mean. It looked like they tried to park the bus for 85 minutes. By the end, Croatia was attacking at will.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yeah that game could have been 5-4. There was no park the bus strategy, the possesions was 50-50, England didn't convert. I guess if you were following the game on game cast maybe you think they tried to park the bus. Certainly not if you watched the game. That was as wide open a game as you will see in the World Cup.

Comment

• I guess I wasn't watching at the right points. All I saw was Croatia constantly attacking and England sitting back. I'll admit I wasn't paying my whole attention to it.

Comment

• Guys, my town is going crazy, can't imagine what sunday will turn up to be

what a game
                          http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Big props to Croatia that team has fought hard, essek have a good time

Comment

Comment

• I want to know what Croatia had at half but they came out like a house in fire in the second half. They didn't look great in the first half, a step slow. The Fox announcer said England looked like a team that needed a timeout. That was right, Croatia put a ton of pressure on the English backline and it really flustered them.

Comment

Working...
                                X