Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Ok these flawless cpap machines season is upon us, make your picks top 3 in the EPL, bottom 3 and where does Hibernian finish

1. Liverpool
    2. Man City
    3. Spurs

18. Watford
    19. Palace
    20. Cardiff

Hibernian finishes 5th

You almost beat them. Osijek was a better team in both games imo. No shame in that loss!
    Discussion mostly related to the Detroit Lions.
    Last edited by Smead; November 19, 2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Ok soccer season is upon us, make your picks top 3 in the EPL, bottom 3 and where does Hibernian finish

1. Liverpool
      2. Man City
      3. Spurs

18. Watford
      19. Palace
      20. Cardiff

Hibernian finishes 5th

Comment

• 1. Man City
        2. Liverpool
        3. Chelsea

18. Brighton
        19. Huddlesfield
        20. Cardiff

Hibs finish 8th
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This is why futbol will always be a 3rd world peasant past time:

New Madrid Keeper Thibault Courtois Apologizes For Singing Song About Real Madrid Fans Fucking Kangaroo

Lauren Theisen
            Today 4:23pm
            Photo: Denis Doyle (Getty Images)
            Before he was the regular goalkeeper at Chelsea, Thibault Courtois was the number one at Atletico Madrid when they burst onto the La Ligawas controversial at the timeCourtois said
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Yeah, because ya know... us classy people with American Football have never done things like create short stories about the Green Bay Fudge Packers or anything.

Or the Viqueens.

Never happened. At any time.

Because we aren't boorish louts like those filthy, third world footballers.

Comment

Comment

• 1. City
                    2. Liverpool
                    3. Chelsea

Utd, well they are in Mourinho's 3rd season and he's never lasted more than 3 seasons anywhere he's been. His schtick grows old pretty quick
                    Spurs, they did nothing in the window to get better
                    Arsenal, it's going to take some time with Unai, probably another year to get the players he needs to fit his style

Won't bother with the bottom though I do agree with Marko69 about Southampton. They have lost their direction at the top, it's just a matter of time.

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• My youngest daughter was talking up Aston Villa to me and I'm quite certain had never heard of them until the last week. But Callum O'Hare is on the team, he is one of the newest wonder kids at age 20. More importantly to her his younger sister is Aliyah O'Hare who is the 5 time world champ in Irish dancing in the U15s. He also has 11 million instagram followers and that is the real currency of the realm for the youngsters.

Comment

Comment

• Song gets repetitive after Shitecastle ...... especially when he scores and Hibs win.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Funny

WATCH: Trump 'Red Cards' the Media at White House FIFA Event

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...ed-cards-media

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Song gets repetitive after Shitecastle ...... especially when he scores and Hibs win.

https://youtu.be/DEGezXTv--E
                                Theyyyyyyve gotttt McGinnnnn, Suppper Johnnn McGinnnn. Classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X